It’s no secret that we *love* color here at Brit + Co. Whether it’s on our walls, on our desktop or on our sneakers, we’re no stranger to bright hues. But sometimes we want something a little bit different. So this time, we’re ditching our favorite colors and opting for something a little more monochromatic. Check out these 11 black and white nail designs that we’re swooning over.
1. Geometric: It’s okay to go a bit wild with your nails. Try out this epic geometric design for your next mani. (via Cuded)
2. Inkblot: Umm, okay. These are some of the coolest nails we’ve seen in a long time. Inkblot? Oh, we’re so trying this. (via Love Maegan)
3. Feathers: Add a boho touch to your look with solid white nails and a feather that extends onto three nails. Achieve this style using a thin nail art brush and a dab of black polish. (via Hairstyle FS)
4. Wink Wink Nails: Say hello to the cutest nails EVER. We’re totally wearing this flirty design on our next date night. (via Band of Outsiders)
5. Black + Gold Nails: Add a touch of gold using a striper brush. It’s the perfect sparkly mani for any night out on the town. (via So Nailicious)
6. Alexander Wang-Inspired Nails: Rock a look where every nail has a different pattern, because why not? We can’t get enough of these Alexander Wang-inspired nails. (via Pshiiit)
7. Negative Spaces Nails: Want to step outside your nail-art comfort zone? Try out this look where you leave part of your nails… blank! (via So Nailicious)
8. Minimalist Striped Nails: If you’re not one to go over the top with nail art, opt for minimalist stripes. You could even add this to an accent nail and keep the rest solid. (via Pshiiit)
9. Taped Nails: Nail art can be super intimidating, but not this style. You’re just a few strips of tape away from achieving this design. (via Beauty Lab)
10. Asymmetrical Crescent Nails: This is like the updated version of crescent nails, and we’re totally loving it. (via LuLu’s)
11. Domino Nails: So easy, but so fun! Our favorite nail artist Taylor Watson wins with the luckiest black-and-white look of them all! (via @sfpartynails)
What’s your favorite way to paint your nails? Tell us in the comments!