10 Gifts for People Who Absolutely Adore Chocolate
Chocolate has a way of soothing our minds and taking all our cares away. The smooth, decadent stuff has been around for centuries, but somehow we never seem to get tired of it — in fact, there are some people out there who are downright obsessed with it. And for good reason. Who would really want to go without the creamy sweetness of chocolate in their life? If you know a chocolate lover who simply needs their daily dose of cacao (or are one), check out these delicious finds to sate even the most chocolate obsessed.
1. Popbar Hot Chocolate on a Stick ($15 for 6): The best way to indulge your chocolate tooth? More chocolate! These stir sticks transform into rich hot chocolate beverages that are a far cry from what you can whip up with a powder.
2. Wilton Chocolate Pro Chocolate Fountain ($88): Any party with a chocolate fountain is a party we want to be invited to… even if it’s a party for one. Dip all your favorite fruits, cakes, or, hey, anything your heart desires into the melted chocolate of your choice. Guests optional.
3. Lush Chocolate Lip Scrub ($11): Scrub away pesky dead skin and have a treat while you’re at it. This all-natural lip scrub is made with cocoa powder and castor sugar. So, yes, it’s okay if some “accidentally” gets into your mouth.
4. Too Faced Chocolate Bar Eye Shadow Collection ($49): Wearing chocolate on your face doesn’t have to look messy. In fact, it can look totally glam. This “chocolate bar” palette is one of Too Faced’s most popular products, thanks to its rich pigments and pretty colors.
5. That Charming Shop Chocolate-Scented Candle ($16+): Make any home smell like heaven, AKA a chocolate shop. This sweet candle will fill the air with the scent of warm, rich dark chocolate.
6. Real People Goods “Certified Chocolate Taster” Mug ($20+): This mug will let everyone know that when there’s hot cocoa to be served, its owner will be first in line. They’re a chocolate connoisseur, after all.
7. Molecular Motifs Chocolate Necklace ($30+): This charm necklace may not *look* like chocolate (at least not what you can see with the naked eye), but it’s definitely got the foundation — the molecular foundation, that is. Its pendant is a subtle way to show off the molecule that makes up everyone’s favorite sweet.
8. The Ghirardelli Chocolate Cookbook ($20): At some point, every chocolate lover needs to learn to cook and bake with their favorite treat. Just skimming through a few pages of this cookbook will have anyone firing up the stove.
9. Dylan’s Candy Bar Signature Chocolate Wheel ($45): Part art, all chocolate, this colorful wheel contains 56 sweet squares. You’ll have enough to last you… at least a couple of hours.
10. Fairycakes Nutella Enamel Pin Badge ($9): It might not be feasible to carry a jar of chocolate hazelnut spread everywhere, but a lapel pin is a good (and much more practical) way to pay homage.
What’s your ideal chocolate-lover gift? Share it with us on Twitter @BritandCo.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.