11 Gifts to Give Yourself for Surviving Winter
We did it! Give yourself and literally every person you meet today a high five, because it’s spring and we made it. And while you don’t need a reason to treat yourself, the end of winter and the beginning of spring is the perfect occasion to bring some of these bright and cheery items home. Some are for you, some are for your space, and they’re all exactly what we’re craving right now. Open a window, sip a delicious spring cocktail, and rejoice: It’s time!
1. Modcloth Prickly Pal Ceramic Dish ($15): This pastel succulent is the perfect place to keep your keys on the entryway console, or to hold your jewelry in the bathroom.
2. Helsinki Mon Amour Scandinavian Print ($23+): Updating the art on your gallery wall welcomes a new season in style. Breathe new life into your home decor with this colorful piece.
3. Rifle Paper Co. x Keds Juliet Kickstart Hi Sneaker ($75): Upgrade your kick situation with this floral pair. The pattern proclaims your love of all things joyful at full volume.
4. Threshold Natural Fiber Charger ($6): Brunch with the gals needs a fresh vibe now that you guys are moving to the patio or into your yard. Just make sure you grab enough for a big group.
5. Anthropologie Cassidy Apron ($34): Keep the drips off your dress with this charming and colorful apron. And don’t rush to take if off when guests arrive, either — this piece is too cute to keep in the kitchen.
6. PBteen Lilly Pulitzer Pom-Pom Bolster Pillow ($60): Pom-poms, crazy patterns, and a feeling of fun are exactly what you’d expect from this collection — and it’s exactly what you get. This bolster adds amazing color to your couch or bed.
7. Kate Spade New York Bloom Fedora ($118): Protect your skin from harmful rays this summer with a beautifully wide-brimmed hat. The lightweight construction and floral silk tie make it ideal for almost every outdoor excursion.
8. Lulu and Georgia Novogratz Rainbow Doormat ($29): Putting a rainbow outside your house is the easiest way to welcome good vibes as the seasons change.
9. Waiting on Martha Hello Sunshine Key Tag ($9): Don’t have the budget for something big? Go for a gift in the season’s cheeriest shade that’ll make you smile every time you pull out keys.
10. Ban.do Light Cutouts Top Planter ($65): Bring a new plant baby into your life with this adorable tank top planter. The funky pattern is sure to mirror any wardrobe additions you’re making this season.
11. West Elm Claudia Pearson City Tote Bag ($20): Get summer-market-ready with a wicked new tote. Pay homage to your fave city and carry home your farmers’ markets finds all at once!
Tell us what you’re treating yo’self with on Twitter @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.