Like our beloved chocolate, coffee is known for perking up an otherwise dreary day, especially when an early a.m. meeting is on the books. To celebrate National Coffee Day on September 29, we’ve rounded up our list of cup of joe essentials . Scroll on for our list of goodies and start dreaming about that afternoon pick-me-up .
1. The Clever Clover Books and Brews Pin ($10): Enamel pins are hot right now, so why not add another one to your collection? This little guy satisfies our love of books and java at the same time.
2. Keurig Coffee Brewer ($120): You can brew a cuppa or a carafe with this mint green beauty. It’s available in many colors and will fit in perfectly atop your coffee command center.
3. Ban.do Travel Mug ($18): Just in case there was any doubt about your relationship with coffee, now you can tell your barista and the world how you really feel.
4. Chemex 6 Cup Coffee Maker ($10): Get the look and taste of caffeine perfection with a Chemex. Not only does it look good while brewing your daily fix, but it will essentially be a piece of art when sitting on the kitchen counter.
5. Swellmade Co. Coffee Heart Keychain ($9): Some love stories are as simple and cute as a feeling expressed on a key chain. We’ll take two, please!
6. Anthropologie Mimira Mug ($14): It’s no secret that the mug is an integral part of a good cup of coffee. These ombre and gold-flecked versions are making us *heart eye emoji.* Buy the whole set and you’ve got your situation on lock.
7. RiffRaff Caffeine Queen T-shirt ($40): If the key chain was too subtle, then this T-shirt says it loud and clear!
8. Bodum Chambord French Press ($49): It’s about time you have a French press with sturdy construction. Bodum’s copper casing is sleek and modern, which will fit right in with your other brewing accessories.
9. Mrs. Eaves Coffee & Simplicity Framed Art Print ($19): Art should make you think, and this piece makes us think about our next fix. Which shade do you normally enjoy?
10. LSA Bangle Sugar & Creamer ($63): This isn’t your grandma’s sugar and creamer set. It features all of our favorite things: gold, clean lines, and bold colors.
11. Bonjour Cafe Milk Frother ($20): Frothy milk makes every cup of joe better. This device is both battery-operated and easy to use.
12. Kate Spade Initial Tumber ($18): Choose your fave color and customize it so no one steals your afternoon pick-me-up.
13. Brika Coffee Body Exfoliant ($24): This exfoliant will wake you up and clean those pores.
14. Olula Coffee Tea Towel ($14): Finally, no coffee station is complete without a towel to wipe up any spills. You’ll love this one with its simple print and saying.
Tweet us your coffee obsession favorites and join-in on the conversation at @BritandCo !
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.