21 Refreshing Iced Coffee Recipes
Iced coffee is our all-time favorite pick-me-up, especially on a hot afternoon — and, let's be real, sometimes you need caffeine and dessert simultaneously. There's something about the combination of toasty, roasty coffee and icy, creamy sweetness that sends shivers up our spine. Since experimenting with being your own barista is so much fun, throw on an apron and try your hand at making one of these unique iced coffee recipes.
Throw the ingredients, including vanilla, into a blender. Easy and delicious for lasting energy all day. (via Brit + Co)
Tragically, Girl Scout cookies aren't available year round. Take matters into your own hand with this Samoa-inspired iced coffee. (via The Lovely Life)
If you want a fancy caffeine boost in the morning, make things easy by starting with some store-bought coffee concentrate. Infuse it with cinnamon and chicory (a New Orleans classic) overnight, and you'll be ready to conquer the world in the a.m. (via Hummingbird High)
Score more delicious recipes at Brit + Co's Food page!
This article has been updated from a previous post published in May 2018.
- 12 Iced Coffee Hacks Because You Can't Give Up Your Favorite ... ›
- 3 Cold-Brew Cocktails That Will Give You a Buzz - Brit + Co ›
- 14 Coffee Popsicles for the Ultimate Chilly Caffeine Buzz - Brit + Co ›
- Cookie Ice Cubes and 4 Other Ways to Make Iced Coffee Even Better ›
- We Made a Red Velvet Iced Coffee With Cream-Cheese Whipped ... ›
- This 2-Ingredient Vietnamese Iced Coffee Will Upgrade Your Daily ... ›
- How to Make This Summer's Trendiest Drink: Lemonade Iced Coffee ... ›
- This Summer's Iced Coffee Is Teaming Up With Topo Chico, and It's ... ›
- This Iced Bulletproof Coffee Recipe Will Keep You Going This ... ›
- 16 Ways to Upgrade Your Iced Coffee - Brit + Co ›
- This Vietnamese Iced Coffee Will Upgrade Your Daily Grind - Brit + Co ›