10 Gifts for Your Most Sarcastic Friends
Everyone has that one sarcastic friend. Hey, maybe it’s you. (We know. You? Sarcasm? Never.) But every so often, between their clever but devastating zingers and well-timed eye rolls, we get to see the kind, wonderful person they are, and we’re inspired to give them a gift. But what do you get for the person who scoffs at everything? Well, if you can’t beat them, join them. We rounded up some hilarious gifts that only sarcastic people can truly appreciate, so feel free to treat that loveable curmudgeon in your life.
1. Digibuddha Home “Classy, Sassy” Mug ($16+): Sum up a sarcastic person in three adjectives, and you have this sleek, minimal mug. It’ll come in handy for sipping morning coffee while desperately avoiding other people.
2. Crazy Dog T-Shirts “I Like Coffee” Tee ($15): Just because someone can be a little sarcastic, that doesn’t mean they can’t list all the important people and things in their life. Of course, it can be a pretty short list.
3. Homme sur la Lune “Meh” Poster ($17+): All out of care and not sure how to show it? This simple (and very pretty) print lets everyone know that when someone is totally dainty and cute but also not afraid to show their apathy.
4. Anders’ Attic Friends “Sarcastic Comment” Quote Pillow ($22+): Who could forget the patron saint of sarcastic people, Chandler Bing! Like, could he *be* any more sarcastic? Could this pillow *be* any better for a couch?
5. Knock Knock “Seriously?” Sticky Notes ($6): Finally, a sticky note that says what every sarcastic person is thinking 99 percent of the time. Write the most important memos on this pad to ensure they’ll stick out.
6. Anne Taintor “Stop Me” Themed Notebook Set ($8): Putting up with office politics can be a little touch-and-go for sarcastic people. That’s why these little notebooks are a good reminder not to try too hard.
7. Coconut Grass “I Run on Coffee & Sarcasm” Print ($9+): Where would we be without biting wit and cups of cold brew? This print will let everyone know exactly how to stay energized.
8. The Official Dictionary of Sarcasm by James Napoli ($15): Give the gift of snark. This hysterical book by the executive vice president of the National Sarcasm Society will come in handy when looking for the right comeback.
9. Tim and Ted “Sharkastic” Pillow Case ($14): Not all sarcastic people are fans of puns, but when hitting that perfect Venn diagram overlap, you can’t go wrong with this pillowcase featuring the ideal mascot.
10. Paper Plane “Openly Sarcastic” Pocket Mirror ($5): Who wouldn’t want to let everyone know that, in a battle of wits, they’ll always reign supreme? The design is also available as a pin badge or a magnetic bottle opener.
What gift do you think would be a hit with a sarcastic friend? Tweet us your fave @BritandCo.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.