13 Glitter Eyeshadows to Make Your Eyes Sparkle This Holiday Season
As much as we love a classic matte eye makeup look, when it comes to the holidays, the sparklier, the better. Metallic loose pigments or light-reflecting pressed powders: There’s nothing we love more than having an excuse to deck out our lids in seasonal appeal. To help you do the same, shop 13 metallic eyeshadows ranging from finely milled sparkles to chunky glitter.
1. Rituel de Fille Celestial Sphere Eye Soot ($38): Get ready to fall in love with this gel formula that packs major shimmer and long-lasting wear. The color-shifting pigments create a white-to-blue-to-pink effect that looks like a unicorn-inspired snow angel IRL.
2. Too Faced Dream Queen Limited-Edition Make Up Collection ($58): This palette of creamy mattes and fine shimmer shades will provide you endless options throughout the new year. As it comes with mascara, lipgloss, and setting spray, you’ll be able to lock in the rest of your #MOTD while you’re at it.
3. Ardell Master the Mix Pro Eye Shadow Palette Metallic & Matte ($15): Dust your lids in molten metallics that are sure to warm up your #OOTD.
4. Hourglass Scattered Light Glitter Eye Shadow ($29): This light-reflecting eyeshadow brings kirakira to life with a single swipe. Apply a bit for a sheer wash, or go heavy-handed to achieve an opaque glitter finish.
5. KKW Beauty Flashing Lights Loose Powder Metallic Eyeshadow ($17 each): These loose metallic pigments double as highlighter, so you can take your love of glitter and turn it into a monochromatic makeup look.
6. Huda Beauty The New Nude Eyeshadow Palette ($65): Add a bit of shimmer to your nude shadow with a chunky glitter crease. Just make sure to use an eye primer so the shimmer won’t flake.
7. Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Avalanche All-Over Metallic Powder Set ($99): Blend one shade or mix a variety of colors onto your eyes, cheeks, and lips for an of-the-moment sparkle slay.
8. Stila Aura Light Glitter & Glow Highlighter & Liquid Eye Shadow Set ($45): Lazy girls rejoice! These liquid glitter eyeshadows and highlighters require zero brushes or blending.
9. Beauty Bakerie Game of Cones ($38): Looking to make a bold statement with your glitter eye makeup? This palette of bright, jewel-toned shimmers will help you do just that.
10. NARS Ignited Eyeshadow Palette ($59): Rose gold, mauve, and wine shades make for sugarplum fairy-inspired holiday eye makeup.
11. Flesh Beauty Fleshcolor Eyeshadow Palette ($38): Keep it classic with muted nudes and add a pop of color in the crease using magenta. Top it off with a brow and inner-eye highlight using the champagne shimmer shade.
12. Kaja Beauty Sparkling Rose Beauty Bento Bouncy Shimmer Eyeshadow Trio ($21): Rock a mulled-wine lid look using this travel-friendly berry stack. The glitter shadows blend well together or can stand on their own.
13. Charlotte Tilbury Luxury Palette of Pops Starlight Eyeshadow ($53): These buildable high-shine pigments come in two green hues, as well as slate and champagne shades, so you can opt for a monochromatic lid or play it up with some smoke and light.
Follow us on Pinterestfor more holiday beauty inspo and info.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.