Google Photos Has an Amazing Update for iPhone Users (+ More Apps to DL)
Our phones are indispensable. And as much as we may not like to admit it, we probably wouldn’t get very far in modern life without them. Well, this week, we’ve got five apps that will make your phone even more invaluable than it already is. From an app for storing your photos to one that manages your finances to one that measures your breathing, here are the five apps to DL this week that’ll help nurture your phone addiction. Sorry not sorry.
1. Google Photos: Google updated their photo app this week, making it even easier to store your Live Photos and send them to friends that don’t have iPhones. We also recommend downloading it to store your photos there — it’ll free up storage space on your phone.
2. Digit: This app is amazing for anybody who tends to lose track of their finances (guilty!), and now it’s finally on Android. It sends a daily text message, keeping you updated on the state of your finances, and also automatically saves for you so you don’t have to think about. It takes out a little bit of money each week and stores it, so before you know it, you’ll have enough money to buy that new iPhone.
DL It: Free on Android
3. Moodnotes: When it seems like your brain is spinning wildly out of control, there’s an app for this. In the updated version of Moodnotes, the app will analyze your “mood diary” and provide insights into why you might be feeling the way you’re feeling. It’s almost like a digital mood ring that will make you better in the long run.
DL It: $3.99 on iOS
4. wyd: The perfect answer to the question “wyd?” the app lets you see exactly what your friends are up to at that very moment all on one page. And if your friends haven’t posted in a while, you can poke them and ask to know what they’re doing at that very second.
5. Respire: We all need a reminder to slow down and breathe sometimes. This app will keep track of your respiratory rate when you breathe into your microphone, then it will store it with all your other health information. It’s like a doctor coming into your house every day with a stethoscope and a reminder to “breathe deeply.”
DL It: Free on iOS
Which was your favorite app this week? Let us know @BritandCo!