An App to Make All Your Videos Look Profesh + More Amazing Apps!
Happy Saturday, all! After another seven long days, it’s the most wonderful time of the week again. But no weekend would be complete without some homework (sorry). Here, we’ve picked out the top five apps that you should put on your phone immediately. We’ve got an app to make your videos look super profesh, another to help parents with daily positive tips and another that will write a beautiful melody to go with your favorite photos. Now, download them all and report back with your favorites. Then go out and enjoy the freakin’ weekend.
1. Yarn: Turn your favorite memories into super sleek videos. Yarn lets users edit their clips into professional-looking videos, complete with music and rad effects.
DL It: $0.99 on iOS
2. Melodist: This beautiful app creates music to go with every single one of your photos. The app analyzes each photo’s brightness, colors, etc. and creates a unique melody to accompany it. You’ll love looking back on those vacation photos and hearing your own vacation song.
3. Primary: This app aims to give parenting advice, routed in the Montessori school of pedagogy. But don’t worry: It’s nothing formal. The app gives daily parenting tips, allows you to chat with fellow parents and recommends quick and easy activities to get both you and your kids out and about.
4. Roger: It’s not easy keeping up with long-distance friends and family, but Roger aims to make it so. The app turns your phone into a walkie-talkie, and the best part is that you can talk directly to multiple people from your phone’s notification screen — no need to go into the app. Because every second counts in a group chat.
5. 5F: Find your cyber fitfam online. This app matches you up to other fitness-loving people in your area, if you’re in need of a workout buddy. Just say what activity you want to do and what level you’re at, and 5F will match you up with someone who wants the same. It’s like a dating app. But for gym rats.
Which was your favorite app this week? Let us know @BritandCo!