These All-Greenery Wedding Bouquets Are *Perfect* for the Non-Traditional Bride
With Greenery named Pantone’s color of the year, brides-to-be are channeling their inner woodland goddess with gorg outdoor nuptials and plenty of natural accents all over. We’re pretty sure the best part of this trend is the insanely dreamy, all-greenery wedding bouquets. From mixing twigs and branches to adding floral hints, here are 23 Pin-worthy florals fit for the forest-friendly bride.
1. Lush Greenery: A cascade filled with your fave outdoor elements will sweep your guests away to a woodsy wonderland. Not to mention, it’ll make for some seriously stunning photos. (via Carito Photography / Magnolia Rouge)
2. Eucalyptus Bunch: This bountiful bouquet is shockingly gorgeous, thanks to those silver dollar eucalyptus branches. For a seamless finish, tie the stems together with a strip of green velvet or silk ribbon. (via Kristina Adams Photography / 100 Layer Cake)
3. Foraged Foliage: Gather elements from your surroundings for a piece that pairs perfectly with your cozy outdoor setting. Use a one-inch-wide silk ribbon that matches your color palette to tie the whole look together. (via Sleepy Fox Photography / Green Wedding Shoes)
4. Wild Bunch: Bring attention to your bridal style with a luscious bundle of olive branches or any other solo variety of greenery. It’ll give your wilderness wedding a sophisticated, minimalist touch. (via Irena Kabelis Photography / Magnolia Rouge)
5. Hanging Olives: How’s this baby for an elegant bridal accessory? The simple, yet oh-so-stunning cascade of fresh olive branches has everything you’ll need for picture-perfect, Tuscan-style nuptials. (via Alexandra Vonk / Wedding Chicks)
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by Claire Dobson 🌵 (@clairedobsonphoto) on
7. Minimalist Greens: For a low-key bridesmaid bouquet (hey, your girls need some floral stylin’ too), grab 7-10 olive branches and tie them together with a velvet green ribbon.
9. Boho Vibes: Woody, brown leaves and delicate, white flowers are all you need to spruce things up in your all-green bundle. You’ll be a boho bridal wonder in a snap. (via Emily Wren Photography / Glamour and Grace)
10. Fern Frenzy: If your nuptials are full of soft elements, an all-fern cluster will fit in seamlessly. It’s also the trendiest budget-friendly bouquet a bride could ask for. (via Jo Bartholomew / Nouba)
11. Winter Greens: If you’re thinking of tying the knot in the colder months, evergreens will be your BFFs. Pair branches with a couple of tiny white roses for a look that’s totally elegant and endlessly romantic. (via Feather & Twine Photography / Ruffled)
12. Whimsical Spread: Step up your wedding photos with a giant cluster of wildly gorgeous greens. A flowing, romantic silk ribbon will tie off this statement piece flawlessly. (via Carmen Santorelli Photography / Style Me Pretty)
13. Discrete Details: Keep all eyes on you and your spouse-to-be with a subtle posy of greens and small buds. The varying textures and understated arrangement will give off a refined and sophisticated look without stealing the show. (via Jose Villa Photography / Style Me Pretty)
14. Statement Greens: Elevate your boho bridal look with a dreamy combination like this beauty. The wild matchup of ferns, eucalyptus, roses, and one giant statement flower will give you a one-of-a-kind look on your big day. (via Rachel Solomon Photography / Chic Vintage Brides)
15. Budget-Friendly Florals: There’s no better combo than chic AF and super affordable. This adorable, delicate mixture rings that bell with subtle elements that are in season and simple to find. (via The Knot)
16. DIY Blends: Cut costs while having fun with your squad. Get your gals to grab their fave greens, then mix and match them for a DIY sesh and girls’ night all in one. The result might even be better than this wonder.
17. Dried + Fresh: Bright bits of greenery with dried seed pods tucked throughout will make for an earthy mingling that’s destined for a woodland princess. (via Judy Pak Photography / Style Me Pretty)
18. Green Berries: Wow your guests with this dense, cascading complement to your bridal style. The addition of juicy green berries will elevate the texture of your bountiful bundle in all the right ways. (via Tobey Nelson)
19. Green, But Glam: Simple touches of ivory ranunculus and pops of pale purple buds will transform an all-green collection into a totally luxe dream. (via Ellie Koleen Photography / Green Wedding Shoes)
20. Subtle Greens: This monochromatic piece is absolutely timeless and super versatile. Walk it down the aisle or give it to your gal pals for a bouquet that’ll pair well with any bridesmaid dress. (via Studio127 Photography / Green Wedding Shoes)
21. Subtle Statement: You don’t need a flowing cascade of flora to make a statement (but we def approve of that, obvs.) With a combination of fern, silver dollar eucalyptus, and a dash of other greenery, you’ll be able to create a memorable piece that’s not OTT. (via Style Layers)
Will you be adding greenery to your nuptials? Follow us on Pinterest for more gorgeous wedding ideas and inspo!