27 Unconventional Bouquets for the Non-Traditional Bride
You know the story. Bride throws bouquet. Lucky dame catches it and is next to wed. And so the bouquet-tossing cycle continues. But just what will you have and hold on that big white wedding day? We’re going a bit atypical for the modern bride with 27 unconventional bouquets. You won’t find roses and orchids here. Instead, everything from faux-quets, hops, and veggies to butterflies and Coke cans. Seriously, Coke cans.
4. Hops: For lovers of craft brew, this bouquet is for you. We’ll happily raise a glass to cascading hops on your wedding day. (via Snippet + Ink)
5. Butterfly: Oh Martha, of course you’d come up with such a delightfully, whimsical bouquet. Perfect for a spring wedding, guests are sure to be buzzing over this DIY bundle of butterflies. (via Martha Stewart Weddings)
18. Vegetable Patch Crown: When else will you wear a crown? (Hopefully more often than you think). Don this floral crown of ornamental cabbage and kale on your big day and flatter in romantic elegance. (via the The Natural Wedding Company)
19. Sugar Lemon: This is one shocking bouquet. Not only are lemons incorporated in the most lovely way… but they aren’t actually lemons. Nor are those actual flowers. This whole thing is made out of sugar. Sweet, huh? (via Design Sponge)
22. Oversized Paper Magnolia: Make a simple statement with a single oversized magnolia. (via Wedding Party)
23. Crystal Snowflake ($225): Winter weddings are all about sparkle, the dress, the glistening snow, the crystal snowflake bouquet.
25. Fleur Pale Pink Feather Fan: Get inspired by the ’20s, and flutter this feather plume around on your wedding day. (via The Bijou Bride)
26. Pastel Parasols: Not only are they eye catching but parasols save you from the hot, hot sun and make for fetch photo ops! (via Weddings By Lilly)
28. Custom Clutch ($26): Now here’s an idea that can be used again and again. Double this up as your bridesmaid’s gift by filling them with a special trinket or jewelry piece. And finally, a place to put your phone!
Calling on all modern, unconventional brides. What will you be throwing or holding for keeps on your wedding day? Let us know in the comments below!