10 Jewelry Items to Own Now That You’re an Adult
Most of the time, adulting can be a real drag. But there are some perks, like hosting Pinterest-worthy wine tastings, upgrading your apartment, and finally being able to invest in some quality jewelry. The idea of grown-up accessories may seem dull, and we totally get it — nobody wants to give up fun, playful baubles in the name of being grown. But adding just a few timeless pieces into your mix of colorful earrings, rings, necklaces, and the like will go a long way toward taking your look from dorm room to board room. Scroll through for 10 jewelry items that are grown-up but still stylish AF.
1. EF Collection Diamond Segment Stack Ring ($330): If we had to choose one thing to kick-start your new adult jewelry endeavors, it would be stacking rings. Whether you wear them high or stick to one or two, you can’t go wrong with these beauties.
2. Miansai Thin Screw Cuff Bracelet ($195): A simple bracelet will class up any outfit. This piece changes things up with a screw closure that adds a bit of interest to an otherwise basic design.
3. Stone & Strand Teeny Dangling Diamond Bead Chain Necklace ($495): This delicate diamond necklace works just as well with casual outfits as it does with formal wear. The tiny stones make an impact without going full bling.
4. MICHELE Sidney Diamond Dial Watch ($2,195): We live in an age where old-school watches serve little purpose, but trust us: A timepiece will automatically elevate any look. This stainless steel and diamond watch is definitely one you will keep forever.
5. Jenny Bird Icon Hoops ($55): Gold hoops have been a staple through many decades, and for good reason. They work for any and all occasions.
6. The Horse Original Watch ($119): The minimal, masculine vibe of this watch will play well against dainty jewelry and keep your look from being too precious.
7. Mejuri Diamonds Open Ring ($155): You can never have too many dainty rings in your jewelry box. The open band design can be layered with different rings to create a new combo every time.
8. Vrai & Oro Trillion Diamond Earrings ($645): Diamond solitaire earrings are definitely the pinnacle of adult jewelry, but that doesn’t mean you have to pick the same round studs that you’ve seen on everyone. This trillion shape is just as timeless but so much cooler.
9. Zoe Chicco Gold Curved Bar Earrings With Cultured Freshwater Pearls ($175): These architectural bar earrings are nothing like your grandma’s set.
10. Catbird Sleeping Beauty Ring ($438): Treat yourself to this little beauty, because you definitely don’t need to wait for a proposal to rock a diamond ring. This will be a piece you’ll never want to take off.
Want more jewelry inspo?Check out our Brit + Co Pinterest page.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations