7 Beauty Products to Nail a 5-Minute Gym-to-Work Beauty Routine
The post-gym struggle is real: A flushed face, damp post-workout hair and overall sweaty glisten are the standard outcomes of your daily exercise sesh. When you’re scheduled to head over to the office immediately after you get done working it out, it becomes super important that you’re supplied and ready with the essentials you need to walk into work refreshed. To nail the gym-to-desk transition, killer gym hairstyle and all, make sure you keep these seven essential beauty products in your gym bag. With these, you’ll be able to get 9-to-5 ready in no time without breaking another sweat.
1. Simple Kind to Skin Cleansing Facial Wipes ($6, 25 per pack): No time to shower? It’s cool. Use these perfume, dye and alcohol-free facial wipes to smooth and purify your skin to get lookin’ squeaky clean and feeling great.
2. NYX Fresh Face Blotting Paper ($6): If you’re still feeling a little greasy, we’ve got an easy fix. To be sure you’re totally oil-free, gently blot your face with these rejuvenating oil absorbing sheets. Their tiny packaging is pocket and purse friendly, making them ideal for quick touch ups on-the-go.
3. Benefit Cosmetics The POREfessional Face Primer ($31): After your skin is cleansed, apply a primer to your whole face before putting on any other makeup. This primer will eliminate fine lines, reduce the look of pore size and guarantee your makeup doesn’t budge.
4. Klorane Dry Shampoo With Oat Milk ($20): Refresh your gym pony and cleanse your hair in minutes without ever getting it wet. This dry shampoo formula soothes and protects tresses while absorbing excess oil and is great for all hair types for a soft, voluminous ‘do that will complete your work ‘fit.
5. Tarte LipSurgence Lip Tint ($24): If you’re looking or feeling a little tired after you get done pumping iron, swipe on a long-lasting lip tint in a bright poppy hue. This easy and pretty splash of color will liven up your whole face and have you looking effortlessly pulled together for your 9-to-5.
6. Anastasia Beverly Hills Tinted Brow Gel ($22): Sometimes putting on a full face of makeup after working out can have you feeling a little weighed down. Opt for defining your brows as a way to look ready to face the day without overdoing it or feeling too made-up.
7. Urban Decay Chill Cooling and Hydrating Makeup Setting Spray ($30): As a final step before you make a mad dash to the office, mist on a makeup setting spray to seal in your look. This product keeps makeup from settling into the fine lines of your face, which means it looks fresher longer and lasts throughout all those important meetings and conference calls.