11 Gym Hairstyles You’ll Wear All Summer Long
Exercise is deeply personal. Whether you’re a can’t-miss-my-workout kinda gal or a hardcore yogi, keeping your hair under control during your sweat sesh is just as important as finding the right sports bra. Getting yourself moving can be hard enough as it is, so you can’t let something as minuscule as your hair hold you back. Trying to preserve that blow out? Going for the no-poo method? Just chopped off all your hair? No sweat… well, actually, lots of sweat, but we’ve got you covered!
2. The Ballerina Bun: If the Barre Method or ballet-inspired workouts are your thing, this classic ballerina bun is perfect for you. It may not hold up on a long run, but it’s a great way to unleash gorgeous waves sans heating tools after your workout. (via Seventeen)
3. The Bunched Ponytail: This look, first popularized by Disney’s Jasmine, has some edge. We think you need a pink-bunched ponytail before you destroy some punching bags or whip out your boxing gloves. (via @shannicat)
7. Shorthair Headband: If you just chopped your hair and you’re trying to figure out how to keep all the new layers off your neck, go for a substantial headband like this one to keep the bobby pins in place while you sweat it out. (via One Little Momma)
8. Turban: This bright and sunshiney turban is just about the cutest sweatband ever! Even if you recently shaved your head, keep the sweat out of your eyes with this homemade beauty. Check our tutorial for how to make your own turban in minutes! (via Etsy)
11. Workout Hair: If you’re squeezing in a workout between the office and meeting up with friends, you can rock this dutch-braided bun while you sweat it out. Leave the braids in for an elaborate post-workout look, or go full-on glam with wavy hair. (via The Beauty Department)
Which one of these styles will you be rocking at the gym next? Let us know in the comments below!