13 Hairstyles That’ll Make You Want Bangs ASAP
After months of toying with the idea, calling all your girls and asking them what they think, you’re finally ready to take the plunge. You’re ready to whip out your shears (or at least make a salon appointment) and once again get bangs. A new season calls for a new style, after all. And while you may have been burned by bangs in the past, this season it’s time to let go and take a leap. That’s why we’ve rounded up the most bangin’ Insta inspo (see what we did there?) to help you find easy summer hair hairstyles you won’t regret. Whether you’re looking for a barely there trim or ready to make a dramatic statement, scroll through these 13 styles that prove, once again, why you need bangs in your life, like, yesterday.
1. Long Bangs: Not ready for a full-on chop? Test the waters with some long side bangs, cut around the cheekbone, for a look that falls on the sweet and subtle side. (via @madmavenstyle)
2. Choppy Bangs: For bangs that don’t need a mid-morning tweak, opt for this fresh and choppy cut. This cut is perfect for lazy gals and high-fashion babes alike. (via @taylorlashae)
3. Curly Bangs: Don’t be fooled — curly-haired girls can rock bangs too! Embrace your natural texture with some brow-grazing spiral bangs. This look is great for framing your voluminous ‘do. (via @krisnoeli)
4. Split Bangs: If your fringe inspo is Zooey Deschanel, these center-split bangs are for you. Capture the New Girl’s sweetheart style with some brow-length bangs parted in the middle for a softer appeal. (via @kate.lavie)
5. Side Swept Bangs: For a snip that will elongate your face rather than round it out, rock some sweet side swept bangs. This look would also work well for the bang-braid celebrity hair trend. (via @keikolynn)
6. V-Bangs: Play up that sultry temptress appeal with some v-shaped bangs. This not-so-subtle style is perfect for the makeup-crazed gals looking for a cut that highlights their handiwork. (via @lio_lena)
7. Pixie Bangs: What’s a pixie without bangs? Give your super short cut an extra feminine touch with some choppy bangs brushed effortlessly to the side. (via @kayla_stam)
8. Baby Bangs: Meet the bangs of the future! Trim your fringe well above the brow for an edgy, Star Trek-esque appeal that’s totally out of this world. (via @margauxbrooke)
9. Blunt Bangs: These bangs are ready for the runway. Give off high-fashion vibes with this super blunt cut (a la Anna Wintour… or is it Taylor Swift?). (via @thecutlife)
10. Vintage Bangs: Channel your inner Audrey Hepburn with these deep parted baby bangs. Whether you’re having Breakfast at Tiffany’s or going off on a Roman Holiday, these bangs are sure to bring the charm. (via XO Vain)
11. Asymmetrical Bangs: Give your trim a rocker edge with this shaggy asymmetrical cut. The unicorn hair is optional but encouraged. (via @beautsoup)
12. Curved Bangs: Now this is a girl who knows how to show off her full natural eyebrows. Mix things up with these choppy curved bangs, which pair perfectly with a short, blunt cut. (via @klaudiakapuscinska)
13. Lace Braid: Wanna sport some bangs without the commitment? Try this twist on a French braid to achieve the soft look of bangs, no scissors necessary. (via Hair Romance)
Follow us on Pinterest for more genius hair hacks and inspo.