You know the routine: You finally grow out your bangs, only to get the “fringe itch” again a few months later. We’ve all been there. Every change of season, we find ourselves scouring the net for the latest in bang trends. Whether your locks are fine, thick or curly, there’s definitely a super-chic ‘do out there for you. Check out these 12 rad fringed-out cuts below to get the inspiration you need for a brand new look.
1. V-Bangs: The extreme cousin of Bettie bangs gives a trendy lob a futuristic feel that’s a total standout, especially when styled stick-straight. (Photo via gritttedteeeth)
2. Bowl Cut: Bowl cuts are no longer just for Spock or ’90s teen heartthrobs — they’re now the epitome of chic. This shaggier cousin of the pixie cut is seriously stylish. (Photo via Vanessa Jackman)
3. Long Side Swept + Deep Part: This option is best for the bang-squeamish. You can change how severe or subtle your fringe depending how deeply you part your hair. (Photo via Beauty Editor)
4. Center-Parted Bangs: This one is giving us some major Alexa Chung vibes. A gentle middle part with a little peek of forehead makes your fringe look effortlessly messy and boho. (Photo via Sportmax)
5. Curly Bangs: Yep, curly-haired ladies can absolutely get in on the bang action. Curly manes with bangs look gorgeously feminine and fun. (Photo via @theravenlyn)
6. Fringed Bob: Simple and beautiful. Pair a classic blunt-cut bang with a stick-straight bob to channel your inner Louise Brooks. (Photo via Mod Hairstyles)
7. Baby Bangs: Baby bangs are trimmed higher than the brow bone for an edgier look. Take the plunge if your longer, blunt bangs have worn out their welcome. (Photo via Teen Vogue)
8. Side Swept Baby Bangs: This ‘do is a double whammy — you get all the glam of side swept bangs without ever getting any hair in your eyes (and those brows on fleek don’t get hidden). (Photo via Lily Glass Photography)
9. Angled Bangs: If something unique is what you seek, look no further. The geometric bangs put a totally original, of-the-moment spin on the classic bob. (Photo via haircutgalaxy)
10. Retro Side Swept: Pair a shorter side sweeping bang with long tresses and a volumized pouf for ’60s throwback style. Wear this hairstyle to a wedding, the office or date night with your boo. (Photo via Keiko Lynn)
11. See-Through Bangs: Barely there, wispy bangs, the current splash of South Korea, are making their way westward, and it’s easy to see why. The almost-translucent curtain is an ethereal way to sport an eye-grazing fringe. (Photo via @ikumiwong)
12. Long-Layered: Long bangs allow major versatility. Whether you pin them up, style them to the side or part them in the middle, there are so many pretty possibilities. (via @johnnyramirez1)
Show us what version of the fringe you’re thinking for the winter by tagging us on Instagram!