The 20 Best Celebrity Bangs
Bangs. Sure, they might just seem like fringes of hair that sweep across your forehead, but they are so much more than that! The shape of your bangs can give a totally new look to your appearance. You want to draw attention to that gorgeous head of yours, right? If your answer is yes, read up on these 20 celeb bang styles that will make heads turn!
10. Shaggy: No, we aren’t talking about Scooby Doo! We think the ex-Gossip Girl star has the perfect rocker/chic style with these shaggy bangs. (via Bella Sugar)
12. Messy: No matter if she’s rocking her guitar on the stage or making you LOL on Portlandia, Carrie Brownstein’s messy bedhead is something most women wish they could pull off. She’s the queen of combining hard with soft. In fact, she’s willing to change her hair to counter her outfit. She told Hello Giggles, “If you have ruffles and your hair is curly, it just doesn’t work.” (via Rookie Mag)
13. Fuss-Free Fringe: There might be no bang of our time that is more iconic than what Alexa Chung sports. In fact, Vogue deemed her look one of the best of all time, sitting right next to the likes of Jane Birkin who also passed her good bang genes down to her daughter Charlotte Gainsbourg. The trick to getting this look is not to over style. (We think we can handle that.) (via Vogue)
15. Choppy: It looks like Jessica Szohr put her bangs on the chopping block in the best way possible. And how awesome is her fish-tail braid? (via PopSugar)
17. Chic and Shiny: Kerry Washington is a hair ninja. One day we’ll see her with big blunt bags, the next day her hair will be totally swept back in a stunning updo. But probably our favorite look is her sleek, shiny piece-y bangs. (via The Daily Beast)
18. Grown Out Pixie: Alright, so she’s currently sporting a bang-less chopped bob, but we’re still reminiscing about her grown-out pixie paired with some serious bang action. The alter-ego combo just goes to show, J Law really can have it all. (via BellaSugar)
20. Face Framing: Christina Hendricks is always changing it up in the bang department. And no matter if they’re half bangs, fringed or swept to the side, her va-va-voom hair always frames her face and gives her a youthful glow…. believe it or not she’s nearing 40. Bang magic! (via InStyle)
Would you rock any of these banging styles? Share your favorites in the comments below!