Halloween Nail Art That Will Pair Perfectly With Your Costume
With All Hallow’s Eve right around the corner, it’s time to finalize the finishing touches on your kickass Halloween costume. Whether you’re going as a Snapchat filter or Rey from Star Wars, your digits need to complement your costume perfectly. Because honestly, there’s no better way to up your trick-or-treat game than with a little bit of beauty help, amiright? Here are 10 Halloween nail art designs to pair with your costume.
1. Chic and Creepy: Nothing says Halloween quite like a mani decked out with scary designs. These matte nails will look perfect with an old-school monster costume like Dracula, Swamp Thing or the Werewolf. Chic and scary — best combo ever.
2. Jack-o’-Lantern: If you’re going as a pumpkin, you *must* wear these creepy jack-o’-lantern nails. Create an orange ombre effect for the base and use a Halloween decal to create the spooky faces on top.
3. Booti-ful Nails: Just because it’s Halloween doesn’t mean you can’t bring on the bling. Bring this inspo to the salon if you’re planning a chic ghost getup.
4. Ghostly Nightmare: Opt for this mani when you’re rocking a Jack Skeleton costume from Nightmare Before Christmas. Science labs, stripes and pumpkins — it seriously doesn’t get more Halloween than this.
5. Black Widow: Fashionistas, rejoice! This glitter mani is for you. Picture these next-level nails with a black widow costume as you search for your next prey. Add some gems to bring a little pizzazz to your overall spidery look.
6. Poison: Glam meets ghoulish with this DDG mani. Whether you’re a witch or the evil queen from Snow White, this nail design belongs on your digits STAT.
7. Googly Eyes: All eyes will be on you when you rock this show-stopping mani. Amp it up using gems for the pupils to add a little dimension to a wonky design.
8. Scary Faces: These nails are perfect for when you don’t have time to make a costume, but you still want to be festive AF. Carefully draw creepy faces on each of your nails with a small brush to keep the Halloween spirit alive.
9. Skeleton: Why go for black polish when you can rock this My Little Pony-approved mani? Top it off with spooky decals to match your OG skeleton or grim reaper costume.
10. Psychedelic Spider Web: Go for a child-like mani this Halloween by recreating this ’70s-inspired design. Pair it with your unicorn costume for a show-stopping look that’s hard to ignore.
Which Halloween mani will you wear? Follow us on Pinterest for more Halloween nail inspo!