With All Hallow’s Eve right around the corner, it’s time to finalize the finishing touches on your kickass Halloween costume. Whether you’re going as a Snapchat filter or Rey from Star Wars, your digits need to complement your costume perfectly. Because honestly, there’s no better way to up your trick-or-treat game than with a little bit of beauty help, amiright? Here are 10 Halloween nail art designs to pair with your costume.
1. Chic and Creepy: Nothing says Halloween quite like a mani decked out with scary designs. These matte nails will look perfect with an old-school monster costume like Dracula, Swamp Thing or the Werewolf. Chic and scary — best combo ever.
2. Jack-o’-Lantern: If you’re going as a pumpkin, you *must* wear these creepy jack-o’-lantern nails. Create an orange ombre effect for the base and use a Halloween decal to create the spooky faces on top.
3. Booti-ful Nails: Just because it’s Halloween doesn’t mean you can’t bring on the bling. Bring this inspo to the salon if you’re planning a chic ghost getup.
4. Ghostly Nightmare: Opt for this mani when you’re rocking a Jack Skeleton costume from Nightmare Before Christmas. Science labs, stripes and pumpkins — it seriously doesn’t get more Halloween than this.
5. Black Widow: Fashionistas, rejoice! This glitter mani is for you. Picture these next-level nails with a black widow costume as you search for your next prey. Add some gems to bring a little pizzazz to your overall spidery look.
6. Poison: Glam meets ghoulish with this DDG mani. Whether you’re a witch or the evil queen from Snow White, this nail design belongs on your digits STAT.
7. Googly Eyes: All eyes will be on you when you rock this show-stopping mani. Amp it up using gems for the pupils to add a little dimension to a wonky design.
8. Scary Faces: These nails are perfect for when you don’t have time to make a costume, but you still want to be festive AF. Carefully draw creepy faces on each of your nails with a small brush to keep the Halloween spirit alive.
9. Skeleton: Why go for black polish when you can rock this My Little Pony-approved mani? Top it off with spooky decals to match your OG skeleton or grim reaper costume.
10. Psychedelic Spider Web: Go for a child-like mani this Halloween by recreating this ’70s-inspired design. Pair it with your unicorn costume for a show-stopping look that’s hard to ignore.
Which Halloween mani will you wear? Follow us on Pinterest for more Halloween nail inspo!