9 Adorable Halloween Outfits for Babies
Your new little bundle isn’t exactly ready to dress up like their (or rather, your) favorite Harry Potter character. But that doesn’t mean your baby can’t get into the Halloween festivities this year. Take your tagalong along with your older kiddo for a fab night of trick-or-treating, or bring your baby to a low-key, family-friendly Halloween party. No matter where they go on the 31st, they’ll look boo-tiful dressed in one of these holiday baby outfits.
1. Adorned Baby Boutique Cutest Pumpkin Dress ($18): This adorable holiday pick is all kinds of glittery goodness. It’s made to order and even customizable with a name.
2. Four Little Buttons Halloween Romper ($25): This perfect pumpkin romper and matching headband are a sweet way to dress up your little one without turning their outfit option into a total costume.
3. Baffle Frankenstein Onesie ($18): Grr! This “scary” monster onesie is a classic that still looks completely cute.
4. Wild Peach Designs Hocus Pocus Bodysuit ($14): If you’re a fan of the Halloween fave Hocus Pocus, then this onesie is for you. Okay maybe not for you, but it’s definitely for your kiddo.
5. BiggerStore Little Pumpkin Bodysuit ($5): This “little pumpkin” long-sleeve onesie will keep your baby toasty in the fall chill. And it looks absolutely adorable.
6. Aowar What Up Witches Onesie ($4): If you’re looking to give everyone a laugh, your mini-me can make a statement in this Halloween-themed onesie.
7. Glitter Collections Little Pumpkin Onesie ($18): This pumpkin onesie is available in four different colors and infinite cuteness. Pair the bodysuit with a leggings, a skirt, or teeny-tiny jeans, or just let your baby wear it as is.
8. Lotucy Skull Hooded Romper ($17): Your cool kiddo will look spooky-scary on Halloween with this skull-covered outfit. And even though it’s perfect for the holiday, your baby can wear it even after trick-or-treating is over.
9. Jake ‘n Beth Halloween Baby Gown Set ($28): Bundle up your newborn in this sweet sack. The ghoulish gown comes with scratch mittens and a hat too.
How do you like to celebrate Halloween with your family? Tweet us ideas @BritandCo.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.