11 Subtly Spooky Halloween Wedding Ideas
‘Tis the season for goblins, ghouls, witches, and… weddings? Yup, that’s right. Fall wedding season is actually the perfect time to incorporate Halloween‘s moody and slightly spooky touches to your big day. Case in point: these 11 frightfully fabulous details. Scroll on for all the scary-chic ideas.
4. Bridesmaids in Black: Okay, so technically this was a bridal shower, but how stunning do these bridesmaids look strutting through the smoke? From the flower crowns to the attitude, this shot gets a 10/10 in our book. (via This Rad Love / Green Wedding Shoes)
5. Love Potion: You don’t have to watch Hocus Pocus on repeat (although we certainly recommend it) to know that a witch’s brew is mandatory for any Halloween affair. Serve up your signature cocktails in beakers like this and your guests will have no problem getting in the spirit. (via LH Calligraphy / The Perfect Palette)
6. Table Envy: A candelabra is the perfect addition to any reception table, inside or out. It instantly brings a sophisticated vibe that is borderline creepy — just the way we like it. (via Nerinna Studios / mywedding)
9. Decadent Desserts: Fill your sweets table with more treats than tricks and we guarantee that your guests will be coming back for seconds. It’s just too hard to pass up such an elegant display of sugar. (via Jamie Mercurio Photography / 100 Layer Cake)
10. Farm Favorite: Turn your backyard wedding into a spooktacular event. The crisp fall air and dark decor will give your family and friends the good kind of goosebumps. (via Samuel Goh / The Wedding Scoop)
11. Dress to Impress: Even just one thin layer of black tulle and black lace sleeves can turn a traditional wedding dress into an All Hallow’s Eve-approved statement. The open back makes it both classy and edgy without going all black. (via Luna de Mare / Style Me Pretty)
Follow us on Pinterest for more wedding inspo!