10 Heart-Printed Pieces You Can Totally Wear After Valentine’s Day
With Valentine’s Day right around the corner, we’ve got hearts on the brain. From homemade Valentines to heart-shaped treats, we’re falling for anything and everything involving hearts. So why not show your style some *love* too? We’ve got 10 fab pieces of heart-patterned clothing you’ll definitely cherish. The best part? These pieces will last well beyond V-Day and into spring so you can show the love all winter long.
1. Banet Heart Dress ($80): The modest v-neck and a-line skirt make this dress perfect for day or date.
2. Lashes of London Heart-Quilted Peplum Hem Skirt ($85): This flirty skirt is just what your closet needs. We’re digging the quilted pattern and blush pink hue.
3. Shift Dress in Heart Jacquard Print ($42): Kick Valentine’s Day stereotypes to the curb and go for a heart pattern in deep blue instead of red or pink.
5. Heart Print Cardigan ($23): This cardigan is a fun way to add some V-Day cheer to your work look without going overboard. Style over a white button-up and trousers or with a pencil skirt and heels.
6. All Over Heart Tights ($15): Pull these sweet tights on under your date night dress to keep those legs warm during the winter.
7. Sparkle Heart Baggy Beach Pullover ($98): Snuggle up with your sweetie and this cozy sweatshirt for a romantic date night at home.
8. Kate Spade New York Dancing Hearts Print Pants ($258): We love how playful these pants are without being too crazy. They’re totally worth the splurge.
9. Heart Knit Sweater ($49): Wear your heart on your sleeve (and all over) with this cool and casual sweater.
Boxy tops provide structure without looking too stuffy. We’re all about this heart printed + cropped version, so snag it while it’s still on sale.