10 Heart-Printed Pieces You Can Totally Wear After Valentine’s Day
With Valentine’s Day right around the corner, we’ve got hearts on the brain. From homemade Valentines to heart-shaped treats, we’re falling for anything and everything involving hearts. So why not show your style some *love* too? We’ve got 10 fab pieces of heart-patterned clothing you’ll definitely cherish. The best part? These pieces will last well beyond V-Day and into spring so you can show the love all winter long.
1. Banet Heart Dress ($80): The modest v-neck and a-line skirt make this dress perfect for day or date.
2. Lashes of London Heart-Quilted Peplum Hem Skirt ($85): This flirty skirt is just what your closet needs. We’re digging the quilted pattern and blush pink hue.
3. Shift Dress in Heart Jacquard Print ($42): Kick Valentine’s Day stereotypes to the curb and go for a heart pattern in deep blue instead of red or pink.
5. Heart Print Cardigan ($23): This cardigan is a fun way to add some V-Day cheer to your work look without going overboard. Style over a white button-up and trousers or with a pencil skirt and heels.
6. All Over Heart Tights ($15): Pull these sweet tights on under your date night dress to keep those legs warm during the winter.
7. Sparkle Heart Baggy Beach Pullover ($98): Snuggle up with your sweetie and this cozy sweatshirt for a romantic date night at home.
8. Kate Spade New York Dancing Hearts Print Pants ($258): We love how playful these pants are without being too crazy. They’re totally worth the splurge.
9. Heart Knit Sweater ($49): Wear your heart on your sleeve (and all over) with this cool and casual sweater.
How do you incorporate hearts into your wardrobe? What are you wearing this Valentine’s Day? Chat with us in the comments below!