22 Heart-Shaped Treats That’ll Make You Melt
There’s nothing quite like heart-shaped treats, both sweet and savory, to get us in the mood for Valentine’s Day. Each of these 22 swoon-worthy confections is like Cupid’s arrow for your taste buds and your eyes. Enjoy nibbling on a fab assortment of homemade candies, cookies and so much more. Oh, and don’t forget to share them with friends, family and (perhaps) that special someone.
2. Valentine’s Day S’more Hearts: Homemade marshmallows and graham crackers make these campfire-free s’mores extra special. (via Kelly Bakes)
12. Beet Fudge Chocolate Protein Hearts (Vegan, Paleo-Friendly): Put a less-sugary spin on holiday sweets with this veggie- and protein-packed fudge. (via Purely Twins)
14. Linzer Hearts: An oversized window allows more of the sunny jam sandwiching these cookies to shine through. Fill yours with homemade preserves for an even more heartfelt treat. (via Lynsey Loves Food)
19. Cream Cheese Pound Cake With a Red Velvet Heart Center: Slice into this pound cake to reveal a surprise heart center running the length of the loaf. (via Chelsea’s Messy Apron)
22. Cinnamon Heart Marshmallows: Making your own spiced marshmallow candies is a breeze. The crunchy sugar coating makes them fun to nibble on solo, but they’re equally delicious added to a mugful of cocoa for a Mexican-hot-chocolate-inspired twist. (via Julia M. Usher)
Which of these heart-shaped treats would you like your Valentine to make for you? Share with us below!