Though the weather outside may not be totally frightful this winter, it’s still pretty darn cold. Winter style is all about keeping it cozy, whether you’re throwing on a chunky knit sweater or piling on the layers. But this season, don’t just stick to the winter basics. Let’s think outside the winter fashion box and talk about crop tops. Though these lovelies may seem to be a summer staple and nothing more, we’ve found some fabulous versions fit for colder weather. We’re talking long sleeves, sweaters and all sorts of warmth. Get ready to cozy up in these 12 winter crop tops.
3. J.O.A. Cable Knit Crop Sweater ($70): We’re crazy about all the texture this top has going on. Pair with a sleek pencil skirt for the perfect cocktail party look.
4. Striped Knit Cropped Hoodie ($16): Whether you’re running errands or lounging around the house, this cropped hoodie should be your go-to.
5. Forever Unique Crop Top in Animal Print ($104): This crop top has so much going on, and we love it. From the colors to the patterns, this piece is all about keeping it fun and classy. Snag this baby while it’s still on sale.
9. Chantilly Lace and Merino Wool Sweater ($295): This is another top that is definitely worth the splurge. The wool will keep you warm and cozy, while the lacy detailing makes it chic enough for any dressy event.
10. MINKPINK Montmarte Cropped Turtleneck Sweater ($59): A black and white striped long sleeve top will never go out of style. Kick this classic up a notch by rocking the cropped version.
11. Monki Cropped Fluffy Sweater ($28): We’d love nothing more than to curl up in this fluffy sweater. The deep red wine color makes it a great pick this season.
12. Silence + Noise Sam Cropped Sweater ($59): The oversized fit of this crop top makes it a fab choice for lounging around on a lazy winter day.
Which crop top is your favorite? How do you wear crop tops during the cold winter months? Talk to us in the comments!