12 Winter Crop Tops That Won’t Freeze Your Belly
Though the weather outside may not be totally frightful this winter, it’s still pretty darn cold. Winter style is all about keeping it cozy, whether you’re throwing on a chunky knit sweater or piling on the layers. But this season, don’t just stick to the winter basics. Let’s think outside the winter fashion box and talk about crop tops. Though these lovelies may seem to be a summer staple and nothing more, we’ve found some fabulous versions fit for colder weather. We’re talking long sleeves, sweaters and all sorts of warmth. Get ready to cozy up in these 12 winter crop tops.
3. J.O.A. Cable Knit Crop Sweater ($70): We’re crazy about all the texture this top has going on. Pair with a sleek pencil skirt for the perfect cocktail party look.
4. Striped Knit Cropped Hoodie ($16): Whether you’re running errands or lounging around the house, this cropped hoodie should be your go-to.
5. Forever Unique Crop Top in Animal Print ($104): This crop top has so much going on, and we love it. From the colors to the patterns, this piece is all about keeping it fun and classy. Snag this baby while it’s still on sale.
9. Chantilly Lace and Merino Wool Sweater ($295): This is another top that is definitely worth the splurge. The wool will keep you warm and cozy, while the lacy detailing makes it chic enough for any dressy event.
10. MINKPINK Montmarte Cropped Turtleneck Sweater ($59): A black and white striped long sleeve top will never go out of style. Kick this classic up a notch by rocking the cropped version.
11. Monki Cropped Fluffy Sweater ($28): We’d love nothing more than to curl up in this fluffy sweater. The deep red wine color makes it a great pick this season.
12. Silence + Noise Sam Cropped Sweater ($59): The oversized fit of this crop top makes it a fab choice for lounging around on a lazy winter day.
Which crop top is your favorite? How do you wear crop tops during the cold winter months? Talk to us in the comments!
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)