Even if you haven’t heard of millennial or power pink before, you’ve definitely seen it all over your Pinterest feed, and now in H&M’s pretty pastel kitchen collection. Not only do we love that rosy pink beige for busting up gender-specific colors, but it’s a chic color that instantly adds a sense of happiness to your space. Whether you’re looking for an easy way to refresh your teeny rental kitchen or you just need some pretty tablecloths for your trendy spring party, H&M’s Think Pink line has you covered. Scroll down for a few of our fave pieces below!
1. Patterned Tablecloth ($18): Make your first spring party Instagram-ready with a pastel pink patterned tablecloth. Use it as a soft background against bright plates and gorg bouquets that’ll really pop.
2. Textured Porcelain Cup ($10): Here it is: everything your tiny apartment kitchen has been looking for. It’ll add a touch of femininity to your open shelving, and even do double duty for your Beauty and the Beast dinner party.
3. Scented Candle in Glass Jar ($18): You can’t beat the price point on these pretty little candles. The rosy pink glass makes them the perfect accent to an outdoor party or centerpiece at your next romantic dinner.
4. Tea Towel ($5): After all the effort you put into upgrading your kitchen, the last finishing touch is a fresh dish towel. You’ll find yourself reaching for this softly patterned towel over and over again, whether you’re cooking up a bowl of unicorn noodles or just grabbing a midnight snack.
5. Porcelain Soap Dispenser ($15): After spending all that time spring cleaning your kitchen, you deserve soap that is just as colorful and pretty as your space. Whether your style is girly or you’re feeling those minimalist vibes, this color-blocked soap dispenser checks all the right boxes.
6. Solid-Color Seat Cushion ($10): When it comes to warmer weather, we’re all about taking our parties, dinners, and impromptu get-togethers outside. Enter the art of the quick-and-easy seat cushion. With this bad boy, you’ll instantly update your breakfast nook or bar stools so your squad can be sittin’ pretty.
7. Washed Linen Apron ($35): When you’re prepping dinner with your arsenal of multi-tasking kitchen tools, there’s one more thing every cook must have: an awesome apron! Not only does this linen apron keep your spring duds so fresh and so clean, it also boasts a pocket for keeping your phone within reach, but out of the splash zone.
8. Textured Bowl ($10): A simple design can make such a bold statement. How can you not be inspired to make something super delicious in this pink bowl with its glam gilded edge?
9. Tea Towel ($10): When you’re renting, your decor fixes involve finding temporary ways to bring personality into the smallest details of your kitchen, right down to the tea towels. Take a break from your constant paper towel use and add just the right amount of color pop to your kitchen with this unique floral pattern.
10. Patterned Cushion Cover ($25): Small changes, like switching out the throw pillows, are an easy way to make an impact without taking a trip to the home improvement store. Whether you have a breakfast corner or just a bench that could use some padding, these long low cushion covers bring just the right amount of boho-chicness.
Looking for more new decor? Follow us on Pinterest for home inspo and tons of resources.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.