8 Updos for Curly-Haired Babes to Rock This Holiday Season
Having curly hair shouldn’t be considered a curse. While those coiled locks can be hard to manage, nothing screams holiday glam quite like a head of OTT curls. But what’s a girl supposed to do when her complex strands are just not cooperating? Well, that’s where these curly-haired updos come into play. From party-hopping to gift shopping, these coiled hairstyles will keep your curls in place and in style. Check out all eight updos for inspo on how you can style your curly hair for every occasion.
1. Ringlet Bangs: No look is more versatile than a ballerina-approved top knot. Pull out strands of your curly bangs for a fun, flirty effect.
2. Headband: Add a swoon-worthy headband to your curly strands to upgrade your ‘do. Pair it with a Barbie-inspired lip and an A-line dress for a fun day out with the girls.
3. Rainbow Curls: Show off your gem-tastic hair hue with a thick AF crown braid. Complement your OTT ringlets with an equally statement-making bold lip and cat eye.
4. Double Buns: When your curly strands are just not behavin’, wrap them in two mini buns to keep them in place. Add a bit of gel to your loose strands and a black lip to bring out your inner grunge goddess.
5. Half-Up Bun: This half-up top knot is pretty much what dreams are made of. Pull your strands into a frizz-free top knot and keep your makeup minimal for effortless girl-next-door vibes.
6. Boss Babe Updo: Tired of your go-to ponytail? Opt for a business-appropriate updo like this twisted style. Tease the crown to add volume and depth to those curls.
7. Pompadour: Embrace your second-day hair by pinning it into a beyond-chic pompadour. Bring out the texture of your tendrils with a shine serum for maximum impact.
8. Ballerina Top Knot: Whether you’re a professional dancer or wannabe ballerina, this updo is a true winner. While this ‘do might require a bit of product, it’s totally worth it. Trust us.
Want more hot holiday hair for curly babes? Follow us on Pinterest!