18 Updos for Curly-Haired Girls
When the world is fawning over straight hair and beachy waves, we know it can be hard to rock your natural curls with confidence. But you were never one to blend into the crowd, were you? So ditch the flat irons and embrace your kinks and coils. It’s time to get inspired by 18 of our favorite curly hair updos to help you flaunt those curlies in style.
2. Piled High Bun: Gather those curls atop your head for a simple yet chic bun that will wow. (via Blonde Bedhead)
3. Swiss Braid Updo: This classy updo, aka the “Heidi Doody,” is super versatile and can be worn for just about any occasion. Whether you’re heading back to school, at the office or spending a night out on the town, this style will keep your curls in check. (via Mr. Kate)
7. Scarf: Keep those curlies away from your face on the last hot days of summer. Pull your hair up and have fun accessorizing with your favorite scarves and headbands. This is a great style for second-day hair. (via Mr. Kate)
9. The Clip Bouffant: Achieve this style by creating volume in your ponytail, then rolling your hair into a French twist. Secure with a clip and add a headband for extra style. (via Delightfully Tacky)
13. Tuck + Roll: All you need to create this easy updo is an elastic headband. Place it over your hair, and, like the name implies, just tuck and roll your hair. Easy peasy! It’s perfect for those busymornings. (viaDelightfully Tacky)
16. Curly Chignon: For this sweet and romantic updo, create a low bun with the bottom half of your hair. Next, twist the top half of your hair into the bun for fierce and fancy style. (via The Beauty Department)
What’s your favorite curly hair updo? How do you style your curly locks? Let us know in the comments!