10 Unexpected Holiday Nails That Will Totally Stun This Season
The holidays are officially here, and we all know what that means — time to break out the glam and glitter for the slew of party invites that keep rolling in. You probably already have an outfit lined up for the next get-together on your iCal (like that holiday dress you just bought), and you might even know what kind of shoes you’re going to pair it with. But your party ensemble isn’t complete until you’re rocking some next-level nails. The devil’s in the details, people, and that’s where these holiday designs come in. These manis will get you in the spirit thanks to their sparkly appeal and tried-and-true holiday hues. Check out these 10 haute nail designs to deck out your digits this season.
1. Gold and Black: Take your nail game to a whole new level with these negative-space digits. Use painter’s tape to create those sleek, clean lines.
2. Purple Goddess: While the color purple already screams royalty, we say take it up a notch by incorporating silver or gold accents on your tips. Keep the style in right-now territory by adding geometric shapes, or jump on the reverse French-tip train by accenting your cuticles.
3. Retro Tree Nails: If you really want to get in the holiday spirit, opt for these retro Christmas nails. Switch things up by painting the base a bold green hue to bring out the holiday spirit.
4. Green and White: Why keep things simple when you can upgrade your nails with these little gems placed in the shape of a tree or statement snowflake. Take this look to a whole other level by adding clusters of stones and pearls.
5. Spaceship Nails: Guys, why rock traditional nails when you can sport this abstract glittery design? Think outside the box with out-of-this-world nails that bring futuristic vibes to holiday style.
6. Art Deco: While there’s nothing wrong with a traditional red and green mani, these art deco nails are just too good to pass up. Add a strip of gold in varying sections of your nails for a cool design that’s hard to ignore.
7. Red and Champagne: A holiday roundup wouldn’t be complete without a bright, red mani. Complete this bold hue with gold flakes and a champagne accent nail for an unexpected take on a tried-and-true style.
8. Purple and Gold: Now, THIS is how you do holiday beauty. Who needs snowmen and reindeer decals when you can opt for a nail design that is equal parts cool and classy. Top off your matte base with a sleek strip of shine in gold or silver for a mani that is a must for your next office holiday party.
9. Mistletoe: Talk about texture and shine! Your typical holiday mistletoe mani just got a fresh new look thanks to gold accents that mimic wood grain.
10. Holiday Half-Moon: ‘Tis the season to be fancy. Paint a half moon at the cuticle in a hot metallic shade and then top it off with a mega Frenchie at the tip. It’s subtle yet fierce and an absolute must-try for the holidays.
Are you digging this nail trend? Follow us on Pinterest for moreinspo!