It’s a well-known fact that the holiday season would not be complete without twinkle lights. If you are looking to switch things up this year and hoping to take those twinkle lights to new heights, these unique lighting ideas will help you get your sparkle on in the most festive way possible. From simple lighting hacks to intricate wreaths and snowy scenes, these ideas will have you ready to leave up those lights year-round.
1. Canvas Sign: Just poke a few holes into a painted canvas for this bright, beautiful and festive artwork. Feel free to save it for next year or repaint it with each changing season. (via Love Grows Wild)
2. Snow Terrariums: Twinkle, twinkle, little terrarium. How cute are these snowy scenes? Pick up a few figures and some fake snow from the dollar store to make them part of your decor. (via Fairy Lights & Fun)
5. Snow Inspired Lights: Sometimes all you need is paper and a bit of imagination to take your holiday decor to the next level. Whip up these snowy lights and hang ’em all over to turn your home into a winter wonderland. (via Brit + Co)
6. Marquee Sign: The best way to make your holiday cheer known is to spell it out in bright lights. The color scheme is up to you, but we are partial to these bold and festive primary colors. (via Creating & Co)
7. Ladder: Okay, so this one is less practical than the others, but it looks so pretty! Can’t you just picture this as a cool-girl Christmas tree alternative in a sweet city loft? (via Urban Outfitters)
11. Mirror: Take the holiday decor into the bedroom by wrapping twinkle lights around a mirror for the perfect glow. You’re pretty much guaranteed to feel a little more glamorous after getting Christmas-party ready in a lit-up mirror. (via The Everygirl)
Do you have twinkle lights in your home? How do you decorate with them? We’d love your ideas in the comments!
(Additional reporting by Katie Bond)