The 12 Best Home Decor IKEA Hacks on Instagram RN
There’s nothing like a clever IKEA hack to spruce up a worn-looking space, and it’s a great excuse to flex your DIY muscles. We’ve been scouring our Instagram feeds to find all the best projects, and Insta has delivered. From quick fixes for the bedroom to splashes of flair for your desk, these ideas will give you *all* the motivation you need to get off the couch and get craftin’. Scroll down below to see all 12 of the best IKEA hacks.
1. Art Upgrade: With the help of a FREE stock photo image and a recycled IKEA frame, this crafter created a chic wall statement that’s simply too gorg (and affordable) to ignore.
2. Furry Friend: When this DIYer fell in love with a pricey CB2 stool, she used a IKEA MARIUS Stool ($20) to create her own. The final result? A totally glam lookalike.
3. Dresser Impress-er: What do you get when you cross the IKEA RAST Drawer Chest ($35) with some chic gold hardware? An item that’s truly dressed to impress.
4. “Investment” Coasters: Elevate your dinner party with a DIY coaster set that looks completely luxe. Gold and white paints are all you need to create this stunning accent.
5. Two-Tone Treasure: Transition the IKEA MICKE Desk ($80) into an entirely new furnishing with two neutral paint tones. Bonus: It’ll go well with just about everything.
6. Bar Cart Makeover: This may look like a real marble stunner, but it’s all (marble) contact paper. Using the IKEA SUNNERSTA Utility Cart ($40), you can make your own at-home gem.
7. Bedside Beautiful: Those crystals? That marble countertop? We didn’t even know a bedside table could look so fab.
8. For The Record(s): One crafter took her outdated dresser and changed it into the perfect home for her record player. Obviously, it was only natural that she made a matching container to hold all of her “oldies but goodies” to boot.
9. Supply Stash: Consider this your cue to start your spring cleaning. First things first? Organizing all of the odds and ends floating around your desk.
10. Vinyl Stand: Records outgrowing their current home? This updated IKEA cube keeps things in tune with mid-century flair.
11. Plant Stand: Combine one wooden cutting board with an IKEA MARIUS Stool ($21) and you’ve got a plant stand that elevates anything you display on it.
12. Stained Delight: Some paint, stain, and a cute pom-pom or two turns IKEA dressers into a #bossbabe-worthy statement desk.
Which IKEA hack are you loving? Head on over to Pinterest for more easy decorating hacks and tricks.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations