Everyone had that one thing they couldn’t get enough of as a kid — dinosaurs, Star Wars figurines, Pogs — but one thing that a lot of little girls had in common was a keen obsession with horses. With My Little Pony and Flicka being so popular back in the day, who can blame us? And we all know that some obsessions are hard to break out of… and frankly, we wouldn’t want it any other way. Whether you were a ride-or-die horse girl or you have a friend who still collects tiny porcelain ponies, these gifts are perfect for adding to the collection. We dare you to rein in your enthusiasm.
1. Oh My Gosh A-Line Dress in Horses ($59): This sweet-looking dress is perfect for a sunny day in the park — or perhaps even riding sidesaddle.
2. Modcloth Tunic Sweater With Dolman Sleeves ($55): You (or your bestie) can bundle up in this cozy sweater while watching your favorite horse-themed movie. Black Beauty, anyone?
3. Heart and Dot Horse-Print Scarf ($11): Keep your friend’s neck snuggly while they’re riding the trail. This scarf is great for a fall or spring excursion.
4. Ruby Lena Jewelry Horseshoe Necklace ($36): Perhaps your friend is into something a little more subtle to express their horse obsession? A minimalist horseshoe necklace isn’t just pretty — it’s also a symbol of luck.
5. Horse Doodles Wake Up, Hug Horse Youth T-Shirt ($15): Is there a young horse-crazy girl in your life? This tee would be perfect for any kid who’d rather be at the barn.
6. Mugville Horses Are Like Coffee Mug ($15): It says a lot that your horse-loving bestie would potentially sacrifice their morning coffee to keep horses in their life. Fortunately, they can have both!
7. Als Couzens Designs British Horse Breeds Wall Art ($23): This wall art isn’t just cute: It’s also perfect for that one friend who seems to have an encyclopedic knowledge of horses.
8. The Latest Buzz Horse Eating Apple Mac Laptop Decal ($14): This adorable decal will be sure to get a laugh out of anybody who’s ever ventured into a barn with something snackable in their pocket.
9. Ideana Stirrup Necklace ($40): A unique necklace like this is sure to get attention, especially from other horse enthusiasts. (And vegan leather means it’s a great choice for anyone.)
10. Le Labo Santal 33 Eau de Parfum ($180+): This smokey eau de parfum is inspired by the American West with hints of cardamom, iris, violet, ambrox, sandalwood, papyrus, and cedarwood.
11. The Amazing World of Horses Coloring Book by Cindy Elsharouni ($12): Your bestie can spend their evenings just as they did when they were a kid — coloring and daydreaming of horses.
12. Happy Rolling Pin Horse Rolling Pin ($20+): Baking just got more fun! This stamp rolling pin presses cute little horses into the dough, making it perfect for decorating cookies and pies.
13. Bandit Brand Horse Power Tank Top ($44): Just like girl power, horse power is a unique and mighty force in every girl’s life.
What other horse-themed gifts would you love to give or receive? Tweet us recs @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.