Hello, Amazon, our dear friend. We love scrolling through your bounties of goods, diving deep into lists, reviews, and best-sellers whilst pantsless. We can’t imagine what life was like before Amazon Prime‘s quick ship options. Thank you for that. Compelled by our devotion to online shopping, each week we compile a list of Amazon deals that you’ll love. This week includes deals on makeup brushes and an adorable lion dog costume featured in that one commercial that makes us all cry.
1. Cast Iron Pizza Pan ($25): Achieve the tasty glory of healthy pizza cooked at home by scoring this cast iron pizza pan. In addition to fast, even-heating, this highly rated Amazon product also promises a perfect golden crust. Not to mention that to clean it all you have to do is run it under hot water; talk about a low maintenance addition to girls’ night in.
2. Mziart Reusable Lunch Bag ($9): Mziart has a ton of patterned cotton reusable lunch bags in different designs, all on Amazon for less than $10. Choose from hearts, polka dots, cherries, and kittens, in addition to our favorite, the adorable polar bear lunch box.
3. Levoit Air Purifier ($85): This air purifier has true HEPA technology and can filter 99.7 percent of dust, pollen, smoke, odor, mold spores, and pet dander for the modern crazy cat lady. With three filtration stages and three-speed settings, this is an ideal air purifier for people with allergies and chronic sinus issues.
4. BS-Mall Makeup Brushes ($10): Beauty products are often massively overpriced, so finding affordable substitutes is always a win. This set of BS-Mall makeup brushes is under $10 and has an impressive rating on Amazon, making them a must-try for any contouring goddess in need of new brushes. Plus, with the holidays coming, you can order multiples and stash them away as stocking stuffers for friends and family.
5. Sunnest Solar Powered Pathway Lights ($25): The days are getting shorter, which is not only a bummer, but also super inconvenient. You can line the walk leading up to your home with these affordable pathway lights and make it easier for you and your guests to navigate your walkways in the dark.
6. Sea-band Mama Acupressure Wristband ($10): Designed with mothers-to-be in mind, this acupressure wristband is an affordable, natural, and drug-free way to eradicate morning sickness. This acupressure band works between the two central tendons on the wrist and has a cute design so you don’t feel awkward wearing it around. Bonus: It can also be used for seasickness and other types of non-illness related nausea. Priced just under $10, this is a deal that’s hard to pass up if morning sickness is getting the best of you.
7. GABOSS Lion Mane Costume ($13): Maybe you already have your costume planned, but what about Fido? This costume is everything! If your dog doesn’t like wearing clothes and is generally picky about what you put on them, this simple costume might be a more tolerable option. Not to mention, it is so stinking cute.
8. Tombow Fudenosuke Brush Pens ($6): Ever want to learn the art of hand lettering? These brush pens, which come with both a soft and hard tip, will allow you to create extra-fine, fine, or medium strokes by how heavily or lightly you apply pressure. Whether you’re an artist, want to learn calligraphy, or are just really into pretty handwriting, this is an inexpensive set of pens for all your creative endeavors.
What Amazon deals are you loving? Let us know @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.