Our relationship with Amazon is complicated. We love the convenience of shopping in our underwear, reading reviews composed by power users, and of course Amazon Prime‘s immaculate quick ship options. However, shopping the slightly excessive variety of goods on Amazon can get overwhelming. One search for “avocado tool” comes up with about 400 results. So, instead of scrolling through 20 pages and scouring ratings and reviews, we’ve compiled a handy list of deals on Amazon, including a highly rated avocado tool, that you’ll love.
1. SUNUV LED UV Nail Dryer ($46): If going to the salon is racking up a higher bill than you’re willing to admit, bring the salon to you. This nail dryer on Amazon Prime is manicurist-approved with glowing reviews.
2. Niara Beauty Anti Aging Moisturizer ($30): We’ve never heard of Niara, but after some digging, we discovered it’s a new plant-based skin care company inspired by ancient beauty rituals of Africa. No wonder readers are into it. Niara is new to Amazon with a handful of positive reviews, so if you’re in the mood to experiment, this is a deal worth considering.
3. Makartt Wax Heater ($43): Ready to start waxing at home? This gadget may be your new waxing buddy. Reviews claim it only takes five minutes to heat up your wax (don’t forget to let it cool before applying to your skin).
4. Kate Spade New York Lunch Tote ($30): Bring your A-game to weekday lunches. This deco-dotted lunch box is chic enough for adults and might help you remember to pack delicious lunches instead of splurge on expensive salads and avocado toast at your local cafe.
5. SodaStream Sparkling Water Maker ($80): If your summer affair with La Croix isn’t ending any time soon, solidify your relationship with sparkling water by bringing it home. Don’t worry; this SodaStream won’t take up too much counter space.
7. CrockPot 4-Quart Slow Cooker ($24): It’s no secret that B+C readers are obsessed with slow cooker recipes. From weeknight soups to tailgate snacks, this crock pot will equip you with delicious treats for every fall occasion.
8. Thermos Food Jar ($24): Our readers love to pack their lunches! Now that you’re souped up for fall, you’re going to need a container to keep those slow-cooked soups warm until your lunch hour.
9. Mino Cat All-in-One Avocado Tool ($9): Oh my avocado! This nifty kitchen tool is an avocado lover’s dream. Its smart design allows you to cut, pit, and slice your avocado in three stress-free steps. Such a cool find, and for only $7.
11. Mrs. Meyers Honeysuckle Dish Soap ($7, pack of three): Because you might be too lazy for a trip to the store, yet you can never have enough sweetly scented dish soap.
12. Leacho Snoogle Total Body Pillow ($58): Number one priority for your pregnant friend is to be comfortable over the next few months. This body pillow will relieve her aches and pains, and it will even serve as a dedicated cuddle buddy.
13. Mambino Organics Bun in the Oven Kit ($44): It must be baby season, because our readers are loving this giftable pregnancy kit on Amazon Prime. The set includes five beauty products safe for ladies with a bun in the oven. She’ll love the lip gloss, belly butter, body wash, toning oil, and omega face treatment.
14. The Big Fat Activity Book for Pregnant People by Jordan Reid and Erin Williams ($16): This book is authored and illustrated by two women who think pregnancy can be something to laugh about once in a while, and it should be gifted to creative, activity-loving women with a sense of humor.
15. Zebra Comic G Model Chrome Pen ($8) and Yasutomo Sumi Ink ($7): If you’re ready to pick up a new skill, the Brit + Co Calligraphy 101 online course is totally trending right now. The class calls for some materials, including this fancy pen and ink, which are all available on Amazon. After taking the course, you’ll walk away with the skills, confidence, and materials to make your own custom greeting cards.
What Amazon deals are you loving? Let us know @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.