They call it beauty sleep for a reason, folks. Treating your skin overnight with the right products can lead to a flawless “woke up like this” face that requires minimal makeup. Skin renews itself while we’re catching some zzz’s, so it’s important to give it the right kind of nourishment it needs. Understanding which ingredients work best for your skin type is the first step to waking up with #skingoals achieved. San Francisco-based dermatologist Caren Campbell gave us the scoop on which ingredients to look for in night creams based on your current complexion. Take our quiz to find out which one is ideal for you.
Shop your results here:
- SkinCeuticals Triple Lipid Restore 2:4:2 ($127)
- ROC Retinol Correxion Sensitive Night Cream ($23)
- SkinMedica AHA/BHA Cream ($44)
- Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream ($29)
- CeraVe Facial Moisturizing Lotion PM ($15)
Follow us on Pinterest for more beauty inspo and info.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.