7 #OOTDs for the Week: 7 Ways to Style a Vest
When the heat is on, layers are out, and that includes your tried-and-true blazer. So if you’re the type who can’t imagine stepping into the office without rockin’ a tailored topper on top of your nine-to-five attire, we’ve got the perfect solution: waistcoats and vests. They’re sleek and chic, and thanks to no sleeves, the perfect way to stay cool without compromising on style, both on and off duty.
1. @fisayolonge: This longline vest gives camel a hip new twist. Forget the office and use this polished piece to elevate off-duty duds, like a crop top, comfy leggings and pointed slip-ons combo. (via @fisayolonge)
2. @lyndseyzorich: Give your getup a dose of rocker edge with a cutoff denim vest. Pair it with your favorite bottoms and a band tee or a flirty floral dress for a bit of ’90s style. (via @lyndseyzorich)
4. @shecomesincolors: Talk about versatile. This outfit has desk-to-dinner written all over it. Swap out a pair of put-together trousers for a laid-back pair of destroyed denim and get ready to kick back and relax in style. (via @shecomesincolors)
5. @asos_alice: Pinstripes are about to get a whole heck of a lot more stylish. Ditch the classic suit jacket for a sleeveless outer layer, then add on slightly rolled trousers, a crisp white tee and sassy mule sandals for the ultimate minimalist take on traditional suiting. (via @asos_alice)
6. @alexcloset: Take that denim in a different direction by opting for a longline style with an urban edge. Black jeans, pumps and a simple textured top are perfect for a casual night out with friends, while cutoffs, Converse and mirror-lens shades make for a mean, laid-back look. (via @alexcloset)
7. @lyndseyzorich: Soft and only a little bit structured, a flowing tie-waist vest will instantly take everything from joggers to pencil skirts from standard to oh-so stylish. Neon accessories are highly encouraged. (via @lyndseyzorich)
What Insta style stars do you follow? Do you do an #ootd on the regular? Tell us in the comments below, and be sure to tag your pics with @britandco for a chance to be featured in next week’s post.