16 Ways to Work Neon into Your Spring Wardrobe
The weather is finally warming up, summer is right around the corner and we’re feeling inspired by all the joyful colors and prints the season has to offer. Between music festivals and bbqs, we know you’ve got a slew of outdoor activities coming your way. Whether you’re shopping for a neon accent or a party-ready bold sandal, we’re sharing 16 of our favorite neon pieces to brighten up your spring wardrobe.
3. Zara Cross Body Bag ($40): Wear as a clutch to after-work cocktails with your girls or a night out on the town. It also doubles as a cross-body bag for a hands-free option.
4. Rainbow Triangle Leather Necklace ($72): Add this piece to your black-and-white or fave denim outfit, and create an artsy look in a snap.
8. Travel Duffel ($89): Pack a punch to your weekend plans with this bright bag. It’s the perfect size for all of your essentials and will keep you stylish during your travels.
12. American Apparel Twist Scarf in Neon Orange ($14): Throw any hairstyle up in an easy-to-style twist scarf for an instantly colorful look. If you’re on day-two (or three… ) hair, this scarf is the ideal way to hide it.
13. Cantaloupe Ear Buddies ($16): Punch up your workouts or phone convos with these sunny ear buds by Shop Bando.
Are you planning on incorporating some neon touches to your spring/summer wardrobe? Let us know in the comments below!