7 #OOTDs for the Week: Why You Need a Button Front Skirt
If you’re looking for a new piece to jazz up your off-duty repertoire this season, we’ve got just the thing: the button front skirt. A more interesting interpretation of just about every skirt out there, this versatile style offers a crazy easy way to up your style game with zero effort — an idea we can totally get behind. Whether you decided to cater to its throwback vibe and go all-out Joni Mitchell or take it down the sports luxe route with a classic tee and casual kicks, there’s a button front skirt to suit every style. Here is a week’s worth of #OOTDs to help you master your new favorite piece.
1. @jessannkirby: Suede and denim might be having a moment when it comes to button front styles, but Jess Kirby shows the look is just as on-point with lightened-up fabric and a playful graphic print. (via @jessannkirby)
3. @lapetiteanglaise: Espadrilles + double denim in a button front style = your new favorite off-duty getup. Add on a pair of flashy aviator shades and a sleek backpack for a serious casual cool edge. (via @lapetiteanglaise)
4. @stylescrapbook: Strike the right balance of sultry and sporty with over-the-knee boots and laid-back, brightly hued separates and accessories. When the mercury starts to climb, opt for polished lace-up heels and an understated tank (bonus points if its mesh!). (via @stylescrapbook)
6. @songofstyle: Play up that button front’s ’70s side by pairing it with fringe-flecked or suede pieces. Gladiator sandals appeal to the outfit’s boho undertone, but of-the-moment flatforms will look just as fly. (via @songofstyle)
7. @weworewhat: Whether your weekend agenda involves a cup of perfectly brewed joe at your favorite corner café or catching a flick in the park, an off-the-shoulder top is always a good idea. Throw a button-up bottom into the mix and you’ve got off-duty outfit gold. (via @weworewhat)
What Insta style stars do you follow? Do you do an #ootd on the regular? Tell us in the comments below, and be sure to tag your pics with @britandco for a chance to be featured in next week’s post.