We’ve been telling you all about Re:Make the conference, but it’s time to talk Re:Make the festival! With all the amazing artisans coming on festival day, we’re looking forward to updating our stationery collection. From sealed-with-love stickers to personalized stamps, check out these 10 stationery products that you can pick up at Re:Make 2015.
1. Pocket Notes ($25): If you have ever wanted to write down all your hopes, wishes, dreams and ideas, then this is the notebook for you. Its tiny size makes it perfect for toting in your purse or pocket.
2. Sh*t List Notepad ($12): This is the perfect notepad for writing down all those things you keep forgetting to take care of during the day.
3. Sealed With Love Stickers ($4): Finding the right card is just step one. Don’t forget to get creative with envelopes and seals. We’re wild about these cute stickers.
4. Recipe Cards ($12): Dreaming about creating your own recipe box? Get started with these adorable vintage recipe cards.
5. Stamp Set ($12): Who can ever have enough cute cards? We plan on using these awesome stamp-inspired ones anytime we need to send out a little love.
6. Natural Thoughtful Pencils ($8): This little pencil set makes a great gift for the rustic writer in your life. Better yet, you can also create your own pencils with customized sayings!
7. YAY Washi Tape ($5): Our obsession with washi tape knows no bounds.
8. Stay True Arrows Stamp ($32): Signed, sealed, stamped and sent! We love using metallic ink to add an elegant touch.
9. Yeah, You Write Notebook ($10): The punniest way to record all your daily to-dos.
10. Letterpress Gift Tags With Twine ($8): Dress up everyday gifts with these festive gift tags.
Get tickets to the Re:Make conference + info about the festival here!
Which one of these do you just HAVE to add to your stationery collection? Be sure to share with us in the comments below!