Justina Blakeney’s World Market Collab Is BoHo-dacious
Calling all Justina Blakeney fans! The interior designer, author of decor book The New Bohemians and girl boss behind TheJungalow blog has styled a World Market room that’s totally boho-fabulous. The World Market collection is filled with vibrant colors, mix-and-match patterns and eclectic finds. Mixed with her ’70s-inspired and tropical bohemian style, this space is enough to give any boho babe emoji heart eyes.
This dreamy Moroccan lounge is inspired by the Nomad Collection at World Market. The pink and teal kilim throw pillows complement the color in the luxurious velvet sofa, while the flokati stool, throw and pillows add warmth and texture.
Justina brought in metallics with the coffee table, Moroccan pouf and trim on the colorful Moroccan tea glasses. This added that necessary bit of bling to the room. And the rattan and cane neutrals from the baskets and pendants against the backdrop of exuberant botanicals totally complete that *Jungalow* look. Scroll on to see a few of our fave pieces and get ready to get the look on your very own.
1. Metallic Embroidered Leather Pouf ($150): Small-space dwellers will love this pouf, which can pull double-duty as extra seating when friends pop over. And because it’s metallic, it looks extra luxe.
2. Cala Hammered Coffee Table ($300): A round coffee table encourages close seating, giving exactly the intimate vibe you want in a lounge. Because it’s roughened-up hammered metal, this piece could also work in an industrial-chic room.
3. Boho Sheer Cotton Macrame Canopy ($50): No boho room is complete without hanging tapestries, plants and pendants. This gorgeous canopy becomes a real focal point, thus setting an exotic tone to the whole room.
4. Farah Area Rug ($120): An area rug can really anchor a space and set the color palette that’s carried out in the room. This statement rug has vibrant pinks and teals that are picked up by the throw pillows and other accents.
5. Oversized Blush Mongolian Faux Fur Lumbar Pillow ($25): There’s nothing like faux fur accents to add another layer of texture to a textile-laden room. The blush color in this one is picked up in the armchair and reflected in the patterns of the rug and kilim throws.
6. Teal Overdyed Cotton Throw Pillow ($35): A teal pop of color in a jungle-licious space? Yes, please! This lush green really calls attention to the gorgeous botanicals in the room, plus it plays nicely with the other accent pillows.
8. Ivory Faux Flokati Stool ($80): Everyone’s got flokati fever these days. The look works well with so many decor styles we love, from rustic to industrial to boho. This fluff stool can work as an ottoman, or even as an extra seating option.
9. Basket Weave Orb Jute Fiber Pendant Lamp ($80): Hanging pendant lighting is a hallmark of ’70s bohemian style. This one’s made of natural straw, which gives this globe extra boho appeal.
10. Moroccan Tea Glasses ($27): The gorgeous jewel tones in these tea glasses make them a perfect exotic accent for the room. It’s Moroccan tradition to serve mint tea after dinner, but if you’ve got a taste for something boozier, check out these spiked tea cocktails.
If boho is your thing, then follow us on Pinterest for more decor inspo.
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)