Kate Middleton’s Go-To Look for Summer 2017 Is the LWD
Kate Middleton has proven that her style only gets better as time goes on — and this summer, we’ve been noticing the Duchess of Cambridge has definitely been dressing to a theme (and no, it’s not sailor pants). Rather, the royal has been wearing a lot of white!
1. Arrival at Warsaw, Poland: Middleton is known for making literal sartorial choices; she typically wears designs by someone from the country she’s visiting, or at the very least the colors of the country. When the Royal Family arrived in Poland, she wore a white Alexandar McQueen coat dress, and Princess Charlotte wore a red and white frock. (Poland’s colors are red and white). (Photo via Arthur Edwards/WPA Pool/Getty)
2. Queen’s Party: She later changed into a dress by Polish designer Gosia Baczyńska for a party in honor of Queen Elizabeth. Baczyńska said in an Instagram post, “It is an honor and privilege that Duchess of Cambridge Kate has worn our custom made cocktail [sic] dress.” Looks like she got off on the right foot!
3. Wimbledon Final: Middleton attended the famous tennis tournament in a pretty floral dress by Catherine Walker, twinning with her sister Pippa. (Photo via Karwai Tang/Getty)
4. Wimbledon Day One: In a move that was equal parts retro and fashion-forward, the Duchess wore a black and white polka dot dress by Dolce & Gabbana to celebrate Wimbledon’s opening day. (Photo via Gareth Fuller/WPA Pool/Getty)
5. Royal Ascot: Take the Kentucky Derby, multiply its fanciness factor by 10, and you’ve got the Royal Ascot. Middleton stunned yet again in a white lace dress by — you guessed it — Alexander McQueen. The dress is strikingly similar to the one she wore to the Royal Ascot last year. (Photo via Chris Jackson/Getty)
6. Tea Party Ready: Prince George and Princess Charlotte’s mommy looked stunning in a cream-colored See by Chloé Lacy Jersey Long Sleeve Dress ($460) while hosting a tea party for the little kiddies at the palace in May. (Photo via Andrew Parsons/WPA Pool/Getty)
7. Poland Tour: Most recently, the Duchess opted for a graphic floral printed white two-piece look by Erdem as she toured the Solidarity Monument in Poland. (Photo via Chris Jackson/WPA Pool/Getty)
We’re sure there isn’t a color the Duchess can’t wear, but for right now we’re loving this white streak.
What do you think of Kate Middleton’s outfits? Tell us @BritandCo!
(Feature photo via Chris Jackson/Getty)