The Kenzo + H&M Collab Just Dropped and These 10 Items Will Sell Out ASAP
To say that we were excited when Kenzo announced they were releasing a collection with H&M is a HUGE understatement. Our first look at the collab confirmed our suspicion that it would be wonderfully wild. Now the pieces have dropped, and oh my — scrolling through the collection is truly a feast for the eyes. Colors! Patterns! They’re all so vivid and fierce. That’s what makes it so hard to narrow down the must-have pieces (because, really, we would love to attempt to pull off all of them), but somehow, we managed. These looks all require a bold attitude so you don’t look like they’re wearing you, but when you’re feeling the right vibe, these are the pieces you’ll want to grab. Here are the 10 must-have pieces from the Kenzo + H&M collaboration.
1. Reversible Silk Kimono ($300): Pair this one with a simple white tee and jeans so that it’s the star of the look.
2. Pile-lined Leather Jacket ($400): This will be every cool girl’s winter jacket — we can already tell.
3. Knit Lambswool Sweater ($100): This sweater takes cozy to the next level and makes it fashionable.
4. Off-the-shoulder Blouse ($70): This wild blouse is a must-have. Wear it with a simple pant for a stunning office look.
5. Printed Silk Top ($60): This is one of the most understated pieces of the collection, and can be dressed up or down. It’s a classic.
6. Patterned Silk Skirt ($100): This silk skirt has a beautiful silhouette, and would look adorable with a simple tee and some pumps.
7. Reversible Bomber Jacket ($200): The bomber jacket has returned in full force, and this patterned version looks cozy and fashion-forward.
8. Patterned Scuba-look Pouch ($60): What a cute pouch! Hide some chapstick, a Metro Card and some cash in it, and you’re all set.
9. Patterned Backpack ($200): This backpack is every traveler’s dream. Throw everything you need in there and look like the most fashionable tourist ever.
10. Tiger-striped Ankle Boots ($300): These boots are out of control, in the best way possible. Pair them with your favorite LBD for extra impact.
What are your fave pieces from the new Kenzo + H&M collection? Tweet us @BritandCo!
(Photos via Kenzo + H&M)