18 Creative Items to Hide in Your Kids’ Easter Basket
The Easter Bunny is coming. And you know what that means? Easter baskets, gifts for Easter baskets, egg decorating ideas galore, cute li’l kiddos running around and lots and lots of CANDY. Since your little one will be getting tons of sweets on the Easter egg hunt, you’re probably not too keen to put loads more in their baskets. So, what makes for the ultimate Easter basket? Stuffed singing bunnies are cliche, and anything shaped like a carrot is probably chocolate or filled with it. It’s time to start thinking outside the box — err, basket. Here are 16 ideas to give your kiddies the best Easter basket. Ever.
6. Temporary Tattoos ($15): Have you been wracking your brain over your tween’s Easter basket? These temporary tatts solve that problem.
8. Tangram Puzzle ($15): You know what they say — a puzzle is worth a thousand words. Get their minds ticking with these fun animal tangrams.
11. Sweet Heart Stencil Tote Bag Kit ($25): Spend Easter Sunday doing a little DIY with your little ones with a sweet gift like this!
14. Crocheted Wooden Bead Teether ($24): If you’ve got a teether on your hands, including one of these handy rings in their Easter basket will certainly make brunch a more pleasant experience.
17. Kid’s Bow Tie ($16): Include a new little bow tie for the cutest Easter pictures.
What is going in your child’s Easter basket? Tell us below!
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)