5 of the Best Beauty Secrets We’ve Learned from Kylie Jenner
Thought you could go a day without some Kardashian news? Think again, my friend. While Kourtney is working through a very public separation from Scott Disick, Kendall has been strutting down Chanel runways with a Ruby Rose-inspired haircut. And what’s Kylie been up to? Apparently she’s ramping up to launch her very own beauty blog.
Kylie shared an Instagram snap on Monday morning alongside the caption, “I can’t wait to release all my beauty secrets on KylieJenner.com coming soon.” While Kylie’s beauty routine is often a hot topic, she really hasn’t spilled all that many beauty secrets thus far. The 17-year-old has yet to share any specifics about a launch date or what exactly we can expect from the site. So until that time comes, we’re going to reminisce over five of the best beauty tips Kylie has shared with us so far.
1. Where she shops: Kylie may already own a mansion, but she still shops just like the rest of us (well, at least some of the time). When chatting to Grazia UK, Kylie admitted that she always heads to CVS or Sephora to stock up on makeup.
2. What she keeps in her handbag: When About Style asked what she makes sure to keep in her purse, Kylie admitted that she always has blotting papers and hairbands on hand.
3. The product that changed her life: In a video interview with Grazia, Kylie says that contouring is the makeup technique she’s into the most. Mario Dedivanovic, one of the Kardashian’s makeup artists, told Refinery29 that the contouring kit he always uses on Kylie is by Anastasia of Beverly Hills ($40).
4. Her favorite moisturizer: Kylie is currently a brand ambassador for the English company Nip + Fab. When asked about her favorite product from the company she said, “I have dry skin so the Dragon’s Blood Serum is super nourishing. I never get on a flight without it.”
5. The best beauty trick she’s picked up from her older sisters: Kylie tells Grazia that Khloe taught her to always put sunscreen on her hands and face and to never go to bed without washing her face.
What beauty secrets do you hope Kylie shares? Drop us a line in the comments below.
(Photos via @kyliejenner and Craig Barritt/Getty)