21 Awesome Gifts You Can Still Amazon Prime in Time for the Holidays
Hey, procrastinators — your number of shopping days before the holidays is quickly decreasing. But with two-day shipping via Amazon Prime, there’s still time yet to grab something for your parents, BFFs, siblings, and anyone else you forgot you needed to buy a present for. Here are some gifts that are so thoughtful, they won’t even know you waited until the last possible minute.
1. Bears vs. Babies ($30): From the makers of Exploding Kittens comes another ridiculously fun card game. This one involves building monsters and arming them with saucy sombreros, caffeine drips, and nunchucks so they can battle armies of babies. Don’t ask — just buy it.
2. Salbree Microwave Popcorn Popper ($30): Netflix binge sessions aren’t complete without fresh popcorn. This collapsible microwave silicone tool makes popping a snap.
3. AOLODA Mini Humidifier ($16): This is more than an indestructible desk plant; it’s also a USB-powered air humidifier.
4. Swag Brewery May Contain Alcohol Coffee ($15): Here’s a mug we can all relate to.
5. Sock It To Me Llama Drama Socks ($12): No drama here; just some llama-zing socks.
6. 180D Marshmallow Shaped Hot Chocolate Mugs ($40): There’s no cuter way to sip hot chocolate than with these marshmallow-shaped mugs.
7. Hamilton Beach Breakfast Burrito Maker ($55): Satisfy your breakfast burrito cravings in five minutes with this convenient kitchen gadget.
8. simplehuman Rose Gold Round Step Trash Can ($20): You won’t even mind taking out the garbage when using this sleek rose gold trash can.
9. Chronicle Books Gouda Ideas Noteblock ($10): Jot down all of your “gouda” ideas in this cheesy “noteblock.”
10. iOttie iON Wireless Fast Charging Stand Charger ($45): Stop dealing with frayed and tangled cords and use this stylish wireless charger instead. You can prop up your phone vertically or horizontally and view content while powering up.
11. ThinkGeek Star Wars Death Star Waffle Maker ($39): Embrace the dark side of breakfast with some Death Star-shaped waffles.
12. Squishable Comfort Food Pizza Plush ($35): At the end of a long day, curl up with a slice of pizza and a soft, plush pillow to match.
13. Bad People Party Game ($40): This is the party game to play with friends and frenemies alike: Ask, vote, and reveal what everyone really thinks about you.
14. Fred & Friends Out to Lunch Insulated Lunch Bag ($12): Bring your lunch in a classic takeout-inspired bag that’s insulated and eco-friendly. Takeout not included.
15. Calm the F*ck Down: An Irreverent Adult Coloring Book by Sasha O’Hara ($5): For anyone who needs to calm the f*ck down, this coloring book might help.
16. Maps International Scratch the World Travel Map ($36): This scratch map will let jet-setters visually chronicle all the places around the world they visit.
17. WACACO Nanopresso Portable Espresso Maker ($65): Carry an espresso machine in your bag wherever you go — just add ground coffee and boiling water for an instant caffeine kick.
18. Smoko Narwhal Slippers ($38): Keep your feet cozy and cuddly with some heated narwhal slippers.
19. Hyp Harry Potter Socks ($11): Potterheads will love this set of five pairs of magical socks.
20. BZY Cat Tea Mug ($25): Go ahead and sip on your (kit)tea with this teapot/mug combo.
21. Veeki Corgi Butt Throw Pillow ($26): For anyone who can’t get enough of a fluffy corgi butt, this adorable throw pillow is a must-have.
Find more gift ideas on our Pinterest page.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.