15 Last-Minute Costumes from Amazon You Can Still Get in Time for Halloween
Calling all procrastinators! It’s not too late to find the perfect outfit for Halloween. Thanks to the below 15 costume buys from Amazon, you can dress to impress with minimal effort on your end. Plus, with Amazon Prime, your order will be delivered before you head out for a Halloween night on the town. Scroll below to see which ones to add to your cart now.
1. Zivyes 1920s Accessories Flapper Costume ($19): Get ready to play your favorite ’20s character. Five simple accessories will take you from fan girl to flapper girl in just a couple minutes. Add in a sparkly dress to complete the ensemble.
2. Amscan Multi-Purpose Bandana ($5): You’re one item away from recreating the bada** hero Rosie the Riveter. Tie up your hair and toss on a white button-down to nail the look of this classic female icon.
3. JustinCostume Women’s ’80s Outfit Accessories ($15): Throwback to the ’80s with this accessories kit that includes a neon headband, earrings, fishnet gloves, bracelets, and leg warmers. Big hair not included.
4. JUSTOYOU Artificial Flower Bouquet ($13): Will you accept this costume? Dress as your guilty-pleasure show by playing Bachelorette for the evening. (Note: A boozy pregame cocktail hour is definitely encouraged.)
5. Homeford Premium Latex Balloons ($4): A bag full of purple balloons will help you DIY an easy fruity costume. Simply staple or tape the tips of these inflatables all over a lavender-toned outfit. The final result is a delicious rendition of your go-to healthy snack — grapes!
6. Just Love Adult Onesie ($26): Yeah, this adult onesie is an ultra-comfy and easy way to dress as your favorite animal. But pair it with an empty six-pack or bottle of wine and you’ll transition to “party animal” status in no time.
9. DC Comics Women’s Wonder Woman Shirt ($20+): There’s nothing you can’t do, you wonder woman, you. Make your 24/7 title official by flaunting DC Comics’ leading female in T-shirt form.
10. elope Mickey Minnie Headband ($10): Three blind mice, the Disney staple, or the ingenious Halloween costume of Karen Smith from Mean Girls (“I’m a mouse, duh!”) — the options with these ears are endless.
11. SSLR Men’s Cotton Crew Neck ($20+): Speaking of options, grab a partner and play your best mime or jailbird duo. Or order this top in red and white for a Where’s Waldo? take.
12. Holybo Striped Tie with Novelty Glasses ($9): Toss on an oxford (or anything with preppy flair) and use this tie and glasses combo to replicate a student straight ‘outta Hogwarts. For any Potter in the making, don’t forget to pencil in the scar.
13. Thank You Have A Nice Day Grocery Bag T-Shirt ($15): For take-out queens, your weekly tradition can be played out on Halloween. Wear this tee and carry around clean, empty take-out containers for an easy (and creative!) costume idea. You can even dress up as an actual takeout container ($41).
14. PAUBOLI Robber Costume Black Eye Mask ($8): Hide the fact that you waited until the very last minute to plan for your getup with a guise that’ll let you steal away the night.
15. This Is My Halloween Costume T-Shirt ($16): Okay, okay. So you don’t want to go ALL out. This cheeky, yet on-point shirt will still show others that you at least put forth a *little* bit of effort.
Which last-minute idea will you grab for Halloween? Follow us on Pinterest for more DIY costume inspo.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.