You can’t deny it: One of the most fun parts of having kids is dressing them up in adorable Halloween costumes, like a baby Dory or a roly-poly BB-8. Even if you don’t have a bigger brood, don’t fret! There are plenty of creative ways for you and your fam to play dress up, even if you’re pregnant and need an easy maternity costume. Here are 50 fabulous Halloween costumes for you and your entire fam to rock.
6. Pokemon Family Costume: When you’ve got two or more little ones, a Pokemon costume is almost too perfect. Come Halloween night, you’ll spot plenty of trick-or-treaters to add to your poke-army. (via Where’s My Dream Life)
8. Popeye, Olive Oil + Spinach: This family nailed it with their Popeye et al. getups. We’ve never seen a cuter can of spinach!
10. Hot Dog Vendors: Just in case dressing your bundle of your as a hot dog isn’t adorable enough, you and your S.O. can join in on the fun with coordinating aprons, bow-ties, and toppers. So cute. (via Pinterest user @staciebee)
11. Zombie Family: There was no escape from the zombie attack. So get your entire family together for a zombie apocalypse this Halloween (if you can’t beat ’em, join ’em, amirite?). This is one of the easiest costumes to DIY with the clothes your fam already has in their closets. (via Costume Works)
12. Ice, Ice, Baby: We’re always fans of a great pun-ny Halloween costume. This great one includes the entire fam-bam and is a throwback to Vanilla Ice himself. Bonus if you and your boo bone up on your rap skills pre-party. (via Costume Works)
15. Despicable Me: If the kiddos love those adorable Minions, this may be the pick for you. We love how the parents got in on the fun — and completely into character. And if you have a baby, go ahead and add a Minion to the bunch. (via Costume Works)
16. The Addams Family: Pay homage to your favorite goth-chic family (and thank T-Swift for making the look SO in). They did an impressive job, and we must say, the baby’s widow’s peak makeup is fantastic. (via Best of Halloween Costumes)
17. Jurassic Park: This is a totally easy costume to DIY. You and your S.O. can undoubtedly pull the necessary rugged clothes right from your closets, and all that’s left is finding your little one some sort of dino gear. We do love the half-hatched look, but if you’re out of time or are dealing with a cranky kiddo, just throw on their fave dino PJs. (via Cupcakes and Cashmere)
20. Ratatouille: We’re absolutely in love with this adorable family costume. Ratatouille is one of the sweetest films to reenact, and dressing up as chefs is surprisingly simple. That just leaves the mouse costume for your little one, and you’re all set. (via The House of Cornwall)
22. Alice in Wonderland: Alice in Wonderland has a whole array of great characters to choose from. If your family is the whimsical type, each can choose their favorite character and get to work on the DIY costumes from there. (via Costume Works)
24. Princess Peach and Toad: Pay homage to your favorite childhood video game and dress up as the original royal princess, complete with a tiny toad companion. It’s also the perfect excuse to try on the most outrageous princess dress you can find. (via Brit + Co)
25. Royal Family: Channel your inner royal with this adorable, yet sophisticated, family costume. Even if you don’t have this exact getup, a few key pieces will make you easily recognizable — like the fascinator and blue knee socks. Prince William not required (but always welcome)! (via Say Yes)
26. Nesting Dolls: If you have a house full of darling daughters, play it up with this one-of-a-kind nesting dolls costume. All you need is a few yards of fabric to make the matching headscarves and half-aprons. (via June-Bug and Beila-Bot)
27. Alice in Wonderland: Fall down the rabbit hole this Halloween and hit the town with a fun-sized Red Queen. Scour your local Goodwill for a blue skirt and white shirt and put your own spin on the lovely Alice. (via Say Yes)
28. Bee + Bee Keeper: The whole neighborhood will be buzzing over this adorable costume. The honey trick-or-treat bucket is an absolute must and can easily be recreated with paint or foam letters. Bonus points for a dog-bee. (via Pink Pistachio)
35. Care Bears: Perfect for busy moms and dads, this tutorial is even no-sew, so you won’t be up all night before trick-or-treating. Plus, a family in matching sweatsuits is a sight to behold. (via See Vanessa Craft)
36. The Simpsons: Believe it or not, your fave dysfunctional family can be achieved with yellow long underwear and lots of foam. The kid’s got his Bart act down for sure. (via Coolest Homemade Costumes)
40. The Incredibles: Not only is this one super easy, but it’s also perfect for all those Pixar fans (hello, everyone). There’s nothing quite like a superhero-family united in the service of justice. (via Freshly Completed)
42. Despicable Me: We know we saw another take on the animated flick above, but this version includes what might be the most adorable minion costume EVER. Pair it with the usual suspects and you’re good to go. (via Running With Scissors)
44. Ariel + Sebastian: If you’re looking for a night full of undersea adventures, treasures, and dinglehoppers, this costume will definitely do the trick. Your little crab’s costume is as easy as a red onesie, a red headband, pipe cleaners, and googly eyes. (via Brit + Co)
What’s the cutest family Halloween costume theme you’ve pulled off? Flag it to us on Pinterest!