LC shares the first pics of her new baby and Emma Roberts joins a “Cult” in this morning’s top news stories. Check out those and more below in the Wednesday Morning Buzz!
1. Lauren Conrad and her husband William Tell welcomed their first child, Liam, in July, and now we’re getting our first look at the little boy. “I just remember thinking he was so cute — and I was surprised by how tiny he was,” Conrad told People about the day she gave birth. She also said that she’s so smitten with her son, she’s already thinking about baby number two. “I was looking at him the other day, and I was like, ‘I understand now why people keep having babies!'” she said. “We’ll probably have two. I think it’s best not to be outnumbered.” Conrad told People that she’s not stressing about losing the baby weight, opting instead to enjoy the time with her newborn. “Spanx exist for a reason,” she quipped. Truer words have never been spoken. (h/t People)
2. Emma Roberts is returning to American Horror Story! She’s decided to join the “Cult,” the spooky-looking seventh season of the FX show. Roberts and the show’s creator Ryan Murphy announced the news in an Instagram pic showing Roberts looking glam and beautiful — while wielding a giant knife, of course. Eep! AHS: Cult premieres on September 5. (h/t Variety)
3. DWTS pro Gleb Savchenko and his wife, Elena Samodanova, just welcomed a baby girl! Savchenko had to leave the DWTS tour to join his family in Sydney, Australia, for the occasion. “Mother and baby are doing great,” his rep told Us Weekly, adding that the couple’s daughter Olivia, six, couldn’t wait to meet her little sister. “Olivia couldn’t be happier!” Congrats to the growing family! (h/t Us Weekly; photo via Tommaso Boddi/Getty )
4. Um, this new Netflix show goes into the minds of serial killers, and we straight-up have CHILLS. Based on the book of the same name, Mindhunter is the newest Netflix original that we know we’re going to be obsessed with. The series is set in 1979 and features two FBI agents who interview imprisoned serial killers to try to understand how they think so they can apply it to future cases. Its executive producers are David Fincher (Fight Club) and Charlize Theron, and we can’t wait until October 13, when it’s released. Check out the trailer above. (h/t Vulture)
5. Whoa: Airbnb is giving away a trip to Oregon to stay in a see-through geodesic dome to watch the solar eclipse. Okay, now that you’ve caught your breath, here are the deets: On August 21, a total solar eclipse will happen in the US, and most campsites and rentals in the best place to see it (Oregon) are already snatched up. But Airbnb is sending one person and a guest to an amazing, custom-built, transparent geodesic dome smack dab in the thick of the action to see it all. On top of that, you’ll win a two-hour private flight when the eclipse starts for the best views possible. All you have to do is answer the question, “Why do you think this is bringing people together and why do you want to be a part of it?” via their website. We’d all be crazy not to enter! (h/t Cosmo)
6. Quote of the day: “It’s something that I have; it’s not who I am.” Demi Lovato, though outspoken about her bipolar disorder, wishes people would stop using it as a label for her.
Have you ever been labeled in a way that is limiting to you? Tell us your story @BritandCo.
(Featured photo via Larry Busacca/Getty)