Morning Buzz! Lauren Graham Just Dropped Some News That Gilmore Girl Fans Will LOVE + More
Happy Tuesday morning, all! From even MORE good Gilmore news to a major flashback for ’90s kids, here are six of today’s buzziest news items for you!
1. Lauren Graham announced that she’s writing a new book! You may know that Lauren is previously a best-selling novelist, but this time, she’s penning a collection of essays called — get ready for this —Talking As Fast As I Can. Any Stars Hollow fans know that that’s just too perfect! She also mayyyybe sorta announced the release date of the GG reboot, telling Ellen that the book and the show would be out at the same time, and according to the publisher’s website, that date is November 29. Mark it down!
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by Kim Kardashian West (@kimkardashian) on
2. Kim and Kanye are too adorable on their two-year anniversary. Kim and Kanye celebrated two years of wedded bliss back in the place where they tied the knot in the first place — Italy. “Happy 2 year anniversary to the love of my life! You make me so happy! I love you so much!!!” Kim captioned a photo of her gazing lovingly at Ye. The pair spent the week attending the Opera in very, very expensive looking clothing, and naturally Kim accessorized that with a literal blinding diamond. “My ring shined so bright for our love in Rome,” Kim captioned the pic of the pair on the red carpet where, indeed, that ring is catching some MAJOR glare. Congrats to the happy couple!
View this post on Instagram
For a long time I felt like King was going to be an only child. That he was my greatest blessing and we were gonna live happily ever after together Just the 2 of us, I was no longer looking for love because I thought I had all that I needed. We needed. But look at God ! Here I am Engaged to be married to one of the greatest men I know who loves King & I unconditionally AND having another bundle of joy! I just want to say Never give up & ALWAYS have faith because fairytales DO come True #LookAtOurLittleNugget #KingsGoingToBeABigBrother
A post shared by Blac Chyna (@blacchyna) on
3. Haters gonna hate, but Blac Chyna’s message to fiancé Rob Kardashian is incredibly sweet. Blac shared an ultrasound of the couples’ first child together on Instagram, and whatever your level of interest (or disinterest) in this… interesting pair, the caption will surely give you some warm fuzzies. “For a long time I felt like King was going to be an only child. That he was my greatest blessing and we were gonna live happily ever after together just the 2 of us, I was no longer looking for love because I thought I had all that I needed. We needed,” Blac wrote. “But look at God! Here I am engaged to be married to one of the greatest men I know who loves King & I unconditionally AND having another bundle of joy! I just want to say Never give up & ALWAYS have faith because fairytales DO come True #LookAtOurLittleNugget #KingsGoingToBeABigBrother.”
The Girl Meets World opening sequence for Season 3 is practically an exact replica of the one from Boy Meets World's later season and it is adorable.
Posted by BuzzFeed Entertainment on Monday, May 23, 2016
4. ’90s kids, take a seat — Girl Meets World has recreated the classic Boy Meets World title sequence. The spinoff of the classic ’90s teen comedy starts its third season in June, and it has some verrrrry familiar new opening credits! Take a look above and be transported back to a simpler time…
5. This video of a little girl spinning out of control on a hoverboard is everything. “That’s the one thing that you should not do!” is how this video opens, and it perfectly sets the tone for what quickly unfolds. Eventually the girl operating the camera tries to help her friend out of the hoverboard vortex, but it’s too late — and the ending just kills us.
6. Quote of the day: “People tend to focus on the stereotype instead of the person, and this series will give viewers a unique opportunity to spend time with real people who are struggling with the same challenges we all face as we make our way through the world.” Whoopi Goldberg on the transgender modelling showStrut she’ll be producing for Oxygen.
Have you tried a hoverboard? How’d that go? Let us know on Twitter @BritandCo!
(Featured image via @thelaurengraham)