It’s been 16 years since Legally Blonde was released, and we’re still doing the “bend and snap” every chance we get (right along with Reese Witherspoon!). Needless to say, we were stoked when a Legally Blonde capsule collection launched earlier this year from WhoHaHa (which was founded by Elizabeth Banks in an effort to allow female comedians to showcase their incredible creations). Now, there’s even more reason to rejoice, as the line has just expanded. Trust us when we say you’re going to want every single Elle Woods-approved piece.
Check out the Harvard-chic collection in all its glory below!
1. “What, Like It’s Hard?” Notebook ($15): This adorable notebook is perfect for taking notes in your law classes, with some extra-special Elle-like touches, including a bookmark, cover strap, and 80 lined pages. It also comes in white.
2. “Whoever Said Orange Was the New Pink, Was Seriously Disturbed” Sweatshirt ($38): Seriously, even Bruiser would agree with this motto from the site’s first collection, which you can share with the world via your wardrobe.
3. “What, Like It’s Hard?” Mug ($16): Waking up early might be hard, but this mug, which holds up to 10 ounces of coffee, will certainly help.
4.Bend and Snap Mug ($16): Alternately, you can let this ceramic sipper motivate your morning workout, otherwise known as the classic “bend and snap.”
5. “What? Like It’s Hard?” Tee ($34): This tee from the inaugural Legally Blonde merch launch is equal parts empowering and stylish — just like Elle herself!
6. “Bend and Snap” Cap ($28): You’ll definitely want to “snap” up this cotton cap, which can also be worn backward for a dose of Cali cool.
7.“What, Like It’s Hard?” Cap($28): Let the world know you’re not afraid of a challenge with this Elle Woods motto cap, sure to fit any size dome with its one-size-fits-all hook and loop adjuster.
8.“Bend & Snap” Notebook ($15): You’ll need something to write on while you’re killing it in class.
9. The Legally Blonde box ($55): This box set has it all, from your favorite mug and notebook from the collection, to other adorable touches, like an “I Object” gold-plated pin, a set of Elle-inspired engraved pencils, and the Bend and Snap dad hat.
Will you be shopping WhoHaHa’s Legally Blonde line? Tweet us @BritandCo.
(Photos via WhoHaHa + Tracy Bennett/MGM Pictures)