15 Letterpress Artists to Follow on Instagram
Nothing can really top the art of letterpress printing. The centuries-old method is the epitome of art in analog form, and there’s a reason it’s a go-to for wedding invitations and high-end stationery. We have a letterpress in the Brit + Co SF Shop (!) that most Brit HQ folks are itching to take for a spin. In celebration of that and our new Letterpress at Home E-Class, we’ve taken to ogling at the beautiful Instagrams of our favorite letterpress artists for inspiration. Take a peek at our 15 favorite letterpress ‘grammers below!
1. @missivepress: This SF company takes a graceful and classic approach to the art of letterpress, and we can’t get enough.
3. @honeyandbloom: Along with her gorgeous jewelry line, Becky Hui Chan’s letterpress work constantly impresses us. We love peeking at her works in progress and sweet moments of her life in San Francisco.
4. @helloluckycards: Alright, we admit that we’re biased toward this company — Hello!Lucky co-founder Eunice Moyle just happens to host our killer (and brand new!) letterpress e-class. It’s safe to say we’re major fans of their work :)
5. @thimblepress: This ever-popular letterpress company makes every day at work look like a party that we really, really want to be invited to.
6. @9thletterpress: We look to this printer’s IG for adorable stationery and a sweet glimpse into designer Isabel’s day-to-day life.
7. @inhauspress: This gal does minimalism right. Each piece she posts is a quiet little joyful moment that fully supports the notion that less is more.
8. @ladyfingersletterpress: Follow Ladyfingers Letterpress for a cheeky addition to your ‘gram feed.
9. @printerette: We can’t decide what we love more — the charming prints these ladies crank out or the the ladies themselves!
10. @thelibrarypress: See some seriously beautiful behind-the-scenes shots of the letterpress process on this studio’s lovely Instagram.
11. @ilootpaperie: This team definitely does not skimp on the hilarious prints, and we’re pretty happy about it.
13. @pistachiopress: This Instagram’s “About Me” states, “letterpress + dogs = Pistachio Press.” We can get behind that equation.
14. @studioonfire: This Minnesota studio is making us majorly nostalgic for vinyl record sleeve art.
15. @aerialistpress: We’re kind of obsessed with Alexandra Rinde’s elegant letterpress work. You’ll definitely be a fan of this Instagram if you’re in the market for some wedding invitations :)
Who are your favorite letterpress artists to follow on Instagram? Share with us in the comments below!