9 Lipsticks That Make Your Teeth Look Whiter and Brighter
Flashing a dazzling smile with pearly whites never goes out of style. That said, your cold brew obsession or love of red wine might dull your teeth. Breaking out a brightening lipstick is a quick fix and an instant way to bring out the best of your grin. Read on for nine lip colors that will make your teeth look whiter.
1. MAC Retro Matte Lipstick ($17) in Ruby Woo: This blue-red is perfect if you’re after a Marilyn Monroe vibe (white smile included).
2. NARS Powermatte Lip Pigment ($26) in Warm Leatherette: Opt for warm berry tones like this — as opposed to browns — if you want to go on the dark side (of lipstick).
3. Burt’s Bees Lipstick ($12) in Fuchsia Flood: The purple-pink hues of this creamy lipstick will make your smile dazzle while providing a fun pop of color.
4. BITE Beauty Opal Creme Lipstick ($24): Use this lipstick on bare lips for a subtle wash of illuminating iridescence or add it on top of any of your faves for extra dimension.
5. Lipstick Queen Lipstick ($25) in Hello Sailor: Don’t be turned off by the blue shade of the stick; this lippie actually adjusts to a brightening blackberry color when it touches your lips.
7. Serge Lutens Lipstick ($75) in Garden Rose: Smooth on this raspberry pink lippie to amp up your look and add a punch of pigment.
8. Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick ($5) in Violet Frenzy: The deep grape shade of this creamy lipstick contrasts against your teeth, giving you a bold — and bright — look.
9. Lancome Color Design Sensational Effects Lipstick ($23) in All Done Up: Don’t think that you’re limited to vivids if you want your teeth to look extra white — a rosy hue can work too. This flattering option is dark enough to make your smile stand out.